Navyan

Stuck in tutorial if you die

Navyan   

Hello,

During Tutorial, at the moment when you learn to Glide, if you die (wrong way, fall in void), you are stuck.

You need to delete your character, because you cannot resurrect :(

Regards

Silpher   

Hey Navyan,

Jumping or Gliding off Heaven's Reach should eventually kill you after a short time.

Have you tried pressing the 4 key to release and resurrect?

Thanks

Navyan   

Yeah, 4 key does nothing, my corpse was in the void.

I relog lot of time, for each relog, my char fall in void and die, without possibilities to ressurect :(.

Conclusion => deleting char and do another

Silpher   

Thank you for the response, Navyan

Would you happend to have a screenshot of the location that you died at? If not, don't worry about it.

Thank you again.

BookerRe   

Just popping by to say I noticed this issue too. Falling off the little bridge to the combat area meant I ended up dead on the rocks. Re spawning was not possible, neither was hitting ESC and using the escape function or logging out.
It would be kind of tempting for many to explore as there is another bridge below and some sort of house in the rocks... it looks so pretty... much like one of those fly zappers in a cake shop. Many people are going to get caught out by it.

All the best

Book

Hiro-kun   

i did glide off the island during tutorial and die by waterfall under that island. i can't recover chi but can ress [key 4] and back again at last checkpoint tutorial

Kounat   

Lmfao and to think I was so close to trying this just because I never tried it... Amazing... That's honestly epic and hilarious...