Sign in to follow this  
Cally

XP gain

Cally   

Toodles Folks.

I looked through the actual Topics and the FAQ, but I couldn't find anything that matches my question.

Is the expirience gain in Alpha/Beta extremely increased?
After 2h easy gaming I was already lvl 10. Friend got in one day 2 Charakters above lvl 24.

If the game is released I don't want to be max lvl in one month. O.o
There would be some challange missing.

I'm used to the old Lineage 2 style (C2 - Gracia Final).

I know that this Blade and Sould Version has been modified for the western region... But does it have to be really that easy?

Kind regards,
Cally

Kounat   

No.. this is the actual experience. You have premium membership right? The boost from that helps a bit but otherwise leveling isn't too tough.

When we began playing the Taiwanese server me and my friend capped 7 characters in 2 weeks and that was back when things were harder lol..

Should probably only take 30-60 mins to hit 10 if you're just straight following your quests.. so even your time was slow.

Jipps   

The levelling experience is not a long one in BnS. I capped out 2 characters in around 6 days (even that is slow).  It is easy across all regions. Some quests are challenging but not time consuming.

Cally   

... hmm... this would lead to a other question.

What do we do in Blade and Soul? O.o

I'm used that I'm busy for 2 month grinding parts for a armor craft... after that  grinding 2 months for the weapon...
Blade and Soul offer such a nice gameplay... but if ya hit max lvl in a week... ppl will start playing somthing else after the first month when they have 4 chars on max lvl. >.<

Jipps   

There is no doubt that they will be adding more content in as the game matures and as more people reach max level. Usually you would engage in faction wars, 24 man open world raids against bosses and also Dungeons/solo PvE content. There is enough to do to keep you busy for the first months so lets wait and see what they have to bring out as we move forward.

Kounat   

Yeah progression in this game takes time, the leveling part is easy enough but collecting materials for crafting, making gold for items and weapons, and getting the drops you need for accessories and such all take time. The level cap will be raised too so no worries.

I plan to cap my main in 24-30 hours and then no life Poh24 to get coins so I can unlock my legendaries and then unlock the other dungeons and just make my main as OP as possible in a short amount of time and then cap the rest of my characters and so on and so forth.

I'm a pvper so after I'm all god(dess)-like I'm aiming to get my Plat rank in this version. Then besides dailies I'll be just chilling until Warlock comes or level cap is raised, whichever happens first.

There's plenty to do, no worries.

Malvolio   

I have noticed a bit of an increase from TW but thats because I am premium. In general this game is not hard to level.

I actually enjoy the exp gain and after reaching max level there is still lots to farm. Obviously you are a new player to Blade and Soul, this game is not really comparible to the mainstream MMO's out there.

Edited by Erza Scarlet

Cally   

@Erza Scarlet:  I actually think, because of the fast lvling it's similar to all new MMOs out there. Whenever a new MMOs is released, I heat ppl saying: "YAY, I reached in 3 days max lvl.. wohoo"

WildStar was also like this... Logging in and after a few weeks ya hit max lvl... *not impressed*

I admit, the gameplay itself is different and I like it.

I like sometimes a bit farming and grinding -.-
In old times it was stuff like "Hey, let's rock through Lair of Antharas, just for fun"
Now is everyone busy to follow his quest line till max lvl... nobody got time for some clobbing with Cally :,(

I hoped NCSoft would go a bit back to L2 dificulty.

Ah well... I'll try it, maybe it's not so bad in the end.
Atleast I waited 7 Years for it's release.

Edited by Cally

Alucius   

This more focus less on leveling and more on end game content.  Have you played Destiny?  Good luck cuz most people quit before even hitting max level and never even got to end game.  If you're looking for a grind fest, there's a classic Korean MMO you can play called Silkroad Online.  In which you have to kill like 1000 of one type of mob to just to turn in for 10% of experience, oh and the exp from killing the mobs only gets you like 5%.

Sign in to follow this