Sign in to follow this  
MarjoKun

[Issue] Drop from dungeon

MarjoKun   

When you are with someone in party, and you are in dungeon, when he leave from party, then you will be droped from dungeon. On Japan B&S it doesn't drop you. It's better.

I believe this is intended and is how it should work, unless you are talking about a party created manually and not via the instance-matching-esque system.

MarjoKun   

Yes im talking about manual created party. It's a little bit annoying when you are in dungeon, but you have party, and someone leave. You have to start again -_- On Japan bns you will not be droped from dungeon.

True. This is quite annoying. I approached an instance that I had a shared field quest with another player in, as well as a story quest and some blue quests. We decided to join up because the field quest mob had a Boss rating(dog boss). We had cleared the trash and then we killed the dog boss and then I started working on my individual quests. Moments later, when he left the instance, it completely reset and kicked me out, too. I had to start over again clearing out the mobs before I could work on my quests. An annoyance I could do without.

Sign in to follow this