Sign in to follow this  
naiku

Arena Balance.

naiku   

NCsoft west should take a close look at this, arena is capped at lvl45, means we have the 45lvl hp ammount, but the skilldmg and the stats are the same as for lvl50+15, meaning that classes like LBM or Destro can just burst you down in a matter of seconds, they need to take a look at this, ether make the arena 50+15, or lower the skill dmg in arena.

Kounat   

NA is supposed to be getting a balanced arena system where your stats and level don't matter, at least that was what was said in a livestream..

NA is supposed to be getting a balanced arena system where your stats and level don't matter, at least that was what was said in a livestream..

That isn't the issue he is addressing Kounat, such a system is in play alleready mostly.

His issue is that the system is making everyones dmg scale to a level higher than everyones health is being scaled to.

So everyone hits like a lvl 50+15, but got health like a lvl 45.

Kounat   

That isn't the issue he is addressing Kounat, such a system is in play alleready mostly.

His issue is that the system is making everyones dmg scale to a level higher than everyones health is being scaled to.

So everyone hits like a lvl 50+15, but got health like a lvl 45.

I get what he's saying but it's not supposed to be like that, EVERYTHING is supposed to be balanced, including hp and damage.

Shorsh   

I get what he's saying but it's not supposed to be like that, EVERYTHING is supposed to be balanced, including hp and damage.

You dont understand it though lol. We currently do have a balanced arena BUT we are balanced for level 50 sooo since we are still level 45 cap we only get level 45 HP. Thus why people get bursted so quick

Jipps   

Does anyone have actual confirmation that the balance team have begun working on arena scaling?

Kounat   

You dont understand it though lol. We currently do have a balanced arena BUT we are balanced for level 50 sooo since we are still level 45 cap we only get level 45 HP. Thus why people get bursted so quick

I get it. I understand that. I'm just relaying what the Korean dev team said though.

Arcteren   

Does anyone have actual confirmation that the balance team have begun working on arena scaling?

it is balanced or else you wouldve died in 1 hit by LBM, and LBM can only hit 5000, on the other hand destroyer can hit over 9000, which is totally bs

Jipps   

it is balanced or else you wouldve died in 1 hit by LBM, and LBM can only hit 5000, on the other hand destroyer can hit over 9000, which is totally bs

I don't think that means it is balanced at all. That would have occurred through natural character scaling of the LBM. I agree that a destroyer hitting that much is BS but once again I think this is more an issue of understanding if the team have actively worked on the scaling or if it is on there to do list.

naiku   

As people mentioned before, the balance in arena is active, as in there are fixed stats and gear is disabled, we are talking about the dmg factor,the dmg classes are doing is still to high to the curent HP in tact, so basically, now when the BM gets hes skill update, hes gonna do around 12k with hes for,  a summoner has 28k hp, so with 1 strike a bm would take almost half of hes hp away. This is a major issue and should be looked into asap.

Arcteren   

As people mentioned before, the balance in arena is active, as in there are fixed stats and gear is disabled, we are talking about the dmg factor,the dmg classes are doing is still to high to the curent HP in tact, so basically, now when the BM gets hes skill update, hes gonna do around 12k with hes for,  a summoner has 28k hp, so with 1 strike a bm would take almost half of hes hp away. This is a major issue and should be looked into asap.

12k is not even crazy now, because destroyer is going ham on people in arena with his 9.8k damage in 1 single hit, then a few right click animation cancel, you can die in 1 second.

Kio   

NCsoft west should take a close look at this, arena is capped at lvl45, means we have the 45lvl hp ammount, but the skilldmg and the stats are the same as for lvl50+15, meaning that classes like LBM or Destro can just burst you down in a matter of seconds, they need to take a look at this, ether make the arena 50+15, or lower the skill dmg in arena.

lol... that can't be possible

Sign in to follow this