Sign in to follow this  
MarjoKun

[Issue] Item Shop not fair.

This isn't a bug. It also doesn't take you very long to grind for mats anyways, people say it takes months when it only take s a week. Even then, they're giving you the mats because it's alpha and beta, why are you complaining? Is it because Alpha is only here for 4 days and it takes a week to grind mats for higher tiered weapons? Explain the logic please. 

Edited by LoneHitokiri

Kounat   

Yeah this is probably going to be removed when the game launches.. stop complaining... I'm sure this is all for testing purposes..

@Lone, a week to grind for materials...? For what materials? Lmao

I think crystals take the longest to grind for and that's only because you can only get a certain amount per day.. most everything else drops in dungeons or is obtainable some other way. Even crystals can be obtained in the hundreds every day if you use multiple characters...

Malvolio   

Shortcuts especially those that are mid level and do not affect balance I am ok with for instance the dungeon purple items needed to upgrade.. you can grind the dungeon over and over for 1 at a time, purchase them on the AH or purchase them on the cash shop I think that's a brilliant monetization scheme. The only thing you are shortcutting is time as long as everyone has access no matter the money input.

I believe the only thing that fringes on pay to win are the soul stones as its a normally time limited end game currency one could get a very good head start on endgame I can see those being a bit of a contraversy

Shidori   

Also agree with Soul stones being only questionable item.  Having the others is a time saver only and a great way for NC Soft to make some money without being pay to win.  The cost was also reasonable. If they put costs too high it would not be worth buying. 

I do hope they put dragon pack bundles in the shop at a discount, the vault gets ungodly expensive when you start paying per square instead of per bar.  The 10,50, 100 packs would come in handy. 

Malvolio   

They even left transmutation stones out to not hurt the crafting economy aside from soul stones I think a lot of the content is spot on.

edit** except bag space I believe the price is too steep for me I would not purchase it at the current cost.

Edited by Malvolio

Iesdise   

The thing that I would like to see in alpha (not in CBT maybe) are transtones in the NCoin shop for free. We're here to test out the general content of the game, not how professions work. In my opinion that should be left for CBT. Yes, you get one for free for your weapon while leveling, but upgrading your secondary items and testing out the difficulty of the upgrades chain will be sweet.

Edit: Yes, I know that you can buy em off the AH for 5-15 silver. But why?

Edited by Iesdise

They are gonna have a gold shop when the game goes live anyway so...RIP being able to buy materials on the auction house for a good price.

Sign in to follow this