Sign in to follow this  
Weissdorn

Can't install game, because of already existing Version

Can't install the game, because of already existing Version. Had a russian PlayBnS Version installed and deleted it. Somehow uninstall/ deinstall wasn't available. But it seems any hidden data fragments left and the Game Client now doesn't give any Option to 'overwrite' already existing data... so it seems I have to Setup my whole System again, just to download the game...

Serati   

I had both TW and the private version installed and no issues. It even used the same settings since all clients seem to save them in the same place.

What error are you getting exactly? Are you trying to install it in the same folder?

Silpher   

Thank you for reporting this. If this problem still persists, could you provide a screenshot of the error you are getting?

For reference, playbns servers are pirated servers and are not affiliated with NCSOFT, and are not supported by NCSOFT.

@Slipher

Thanks a lot for that Information... always had a 'bad' Feeling on this Server and I'm glad now that I havn't done any more in there than just to sneak in the game for a first look and test. On the other Hand... thanks to them, I decided here to buy the big founder pack, cause I already knew, that I was hot for BnS and just waited for the western release. Without that 'Pre Look' into the game I worry I wouldn't have bought the cat in the bag.

Btw... with the uninstall of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 it worked and the download was no Problem any more... Thanks again Mimi

Edited by Weissdorn

@Slipher

Thanks a lot for that Information... always had a 'bad' Feeling on this Server and I'm glad now that I havn't done any more in there than just to sneak in the game for a first look and test. On the other Hand... thanks to them, I decided here to buy the big founder pack, cause I already knew, that I was hot for BnS and just waited for the western release. Without that 'Pre Look' into the game I worry I wouldn't have bought the cat in the bag.

Btw... with the uninstall of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 it worked and the download was no Problem any more... Thanks again Mimi

Your welcome :) , i had this problem before and i tried this and worked ! .

Fhane   

Got the same problem, only the uninstallation doesnt work (I have the japanese version)

Sign in to follow this