Sign in to follow this  
Wyse

[Bug] Alt Tab on Loading Screen, Game Freezes

Wyse   

As said above, if you alt tab on a loading screen your game crashes or freezes. Having double monitors and there being no "Windowed Fullscreen" mode yet this is a bit obnoxious.

Seigi   

I'm using 2 monitors all the time, and "Fullscreen" mode works fine for me like Fullscreen Borderless Mode for me, so i'm having a lot of windows over the client and on second monitor and switching a lot with alt+tab, especially when it's loading and i never experienced any crash yet. So maybe try to provide some more information about Your system specs to help find the issue. :)

My specs are:
2x Dell P2314H
Nvidia Msi GTX 680 (drivers versions 355.82)

i7 2600k@4.5GHz

8GB Ram

(game is on normal hdd atm, not ssd)

Windows 7

I have lat least 20h into the alpha if not more, so if it was a client problem i should already experience some crashes.

Dievi   

I wasn't able to bring up the start menu while playing the game, but after hours of configuring my settings for my PC to get the best quality & performace for Blade & Soul. I've seen improvements with my gameplay.

Ummm... The game is windowed fullscreen by default, and I've alt-tabbed plenty when the loading screen is open without it crashing...

Sign in to follow this