Sign in to follow this  
Ithriel

Hp not regenerating quickly out of combat

Ithriel   

I do not know if this this is intended or not, but it takes a really long amount of time to regen hp while out of combat. 

Kounat   

It's intended, there are different accessories that quicken up this process but otherwise it's a slow and gradual process - if it was made any other way then people running away from pvp matches would be able to keep running for 30 seconds and be full again.

Serati   

There is extra healing food that heals you completely when out of combat (on 5 by default) by sitting down for ~5 seconds.

Kounat   

There is extra healing food that heals you completely when out of combat (on 5 by default) by sitting down for ~5 seconds.

We also have natural regen, that's what the OP is talking about, not healing items.

Dievi   

Were u moving ur character when trying to heal??? I noticed that my character don't heal when moving out of combat. He only heal when he's standing still.

Edited by Dievi

Ithriel   

I wasnt talking about pvp, and okay. I wasnt entirely sure if it was intended or not i dont remember, but in pvp it definitely shouldnt be high hp regen out of combat, just in pve while in the world is what i was wondering. but thanks for clearing it up :D

Sign in to follow this