bug

Make Founder Pack rewards show up for every new character.

Balmafra   

Sort of, a CM replied twice a while back but didn't really give an answer.

NC Elusive is actually the Brand Manager, so I think her posts has more weight. Honestly though, it's looking like "no".

Jem   

They already answered us way back. The main thing that was said, "They are looking into it."

And at this point, I think nothing will be done. Game download is already up and only a few more days until name reservation and then headstart.

VRock   

well since the beginning of this post I always believed this would do nothing but at least we tried :')

Edited by VRock

Now It's only few days before game release. I think it's really disrespectful to fans and all founders to leave topic so old without clear statement.

For say the truth when I watch B&S Staff on streams or read twitter I think "Wow they are so cool, they are listening what we have to say, it looks like they really care." But after 13 weeks and 43 pages I have mixed up feelings now. I will always remind myself this situation after looking on my cowboy costume feeling sad. Not because we didn't get what we want, but because You never clearly responded to us.

Edited by CrazyCatLady

I gotta say for a topic that has reached 358 Signatures(likes) it's pretty embarrassing that there is no definite response, kind of shows the kind of treatment we will get in the future...

Edited by PainKiller

Glyndwr   

That's what these testings are for as well so you can make sure you make the right class at launch its understandable to an extent but they chose said guidelines for a reason just do the testing you have avilable find the right class that suites you

I bought the founder pack the other day. 

Wasn't able to get into beta... so what do players like me do?

Why can't we have like in other games have it account bound on every toon that is created?

Rysa   

Nothing will be done. They already lied when they said that the community would be involved in naming the servers, they do not listen nor care about our feedback.

Grimoir   

I bought the founder pack the other day. 

Wasn't able to get into beta... so what do players like me do?

Why can't we have like in other games have it account bound on every toon that is created?

Becvause the pack clearly states it comes with 1 set of costumes and skins, simple.

Nothing will be done. They already lied when they said that the community would be involved in naming the servers, they do not listen nor care about our feedback.

To be honest they dont need to involve the community in anyting, its their business they decide reagrdless.

And will you stop already with this....the pack is for a single character only, never heard of ANY game that gave costumes to all characters when buying a founders pack (and i played a lot of games at launch). Just deal with it, if you dont like it refund your pack and wait till the 19th as no one is forcing you.

It gets really tiring to see each time people wanting more and more free stuff out of just plain greed. And thye costume you get for master pack isnt even pretty (IMO) lol

So....embrace you pain, spank your inner moppets and get over it.

Demec   

It is silly indeed that you can´t get em on all characters.

Maybe destroyer will be the one... maybe warlock will be the one... maybe soul fighter will be the one... maybe next class will be the one... when should i consume this one time only weapon skin? 

Most likely they will be stored in inventory forever since i don´t want to waste it =)

Nicolyh   

agreed. The weapon/ costume/titles should be for all characters. Im torn between my 1st character because of these things. What if I created one class but preferred another one later in the game? I shouldnt be punished for that. Getting a refund if it still hasnt been settled before head start

Grimoir   

agreed. The weapon/ costume/titles should be for all characters. Im torn between my 1st character because of these things. What if I created one class but preferred another one later in the game? I shouldnt be punished for that. Getting a refund if it still hasnt been settled before head start

It shouldnt. Simple logic: 1 character is needed to play the game and that what the pack is for any other character above that you make its your own choice thats why the pack is only for a single one. Thats also why there was a beta so you cvould try other classes and decide.

This isnt tera where you can whine about free shiet on every occasion and get account wide mounts and items.

AzuraBnS   

This might a an unpopular opinion but...

I won't refund my master's pack even if they don't give the costumes to all characters, because to me it's really worth it even without the costumes...ncoins, 3 month subscription, early access, name reservation and extra character slots alone is worth the price for me. Now, it would be great if they gave the costume to all characters, but remember you CAN mail it to alts, so if you want to main a Warlock or Chi Master later, you can mail the costume to your new character. The only thing that is lame is that the weapon skin is one use only.

That said, I can understand a lot of people are frustrated with the lack of communication and no definite answer. I think they should give us an answer before the 19th, even if it's just "didn't have time to implement this" or "other reason why we can't do it". But still, remember that they have a lot of stuff to do with the launch so close. They are probably very busy with making sure there will be no huge lag issues or server crashes or whatever else can go wrong at launch.

It shouldnt. Simple logic: 1 character is needed to play the game and that what the pack is for any other character above that you make its your own choice thats why the pack is only for a single one. Thats also why there was a beta so you cvould try other classes and decide.

This isnt tera where you can whine about free shiet on every occasion and get account wide mounts and items.

Well, all you need is to never buy anything and just play. I'm sure the publishers are going for these customers mainly. Why even try and convince people to buy founders packs, or use the cash shop? No, all you need is 1 free character and never spend a dime.

Grimoir   

Well, all you need is to never buy anything and just play. I'm sure the publishers are going for these customers mainly. Why even try and convince people to buy founders packs, or use the cash shop? No, all you need is 1 free character and never spend a dime.

Its obvious everyone actually bought the founder for the name reservation and beta access mainly. anyways...its clearly stated its for 1 character only so stop feeling like you are entitled to more because you are not.  They are doing it the same way any other mmo does it at launch, tera did it the exact same way, BDO will do it the same way exactly too.

If you dont like it pack ur stuff and leave its as simple as that. I swear....every single game people ask for a ton of free stuff...they should have just made it open beta, give no founders no costumes then there wouldnt be any crybabies that already get a lot more than what the pack is worth and still want more....jesus.

Familiar   

Its obvious everyone actually bought the founder for the name reservation and beta access mainly. anyways...its clearly stated its for 1 character only so stop feeling like you are entitled to more because you are not.  They are doing it the same way any other mmo does it at launch, tera did it the exact same way, BDO will do it the same way exactly too.

If you dont like it pack ur stuff and leave its as simple as that. I swear....every single game people ask for a ton of free stuff...they should have just made it open beta, give no founders no costumes then there wouldnt be any crybabies that already get a lot more than what the pack is worth and still want more....jesus.

Yeah, most other games don't do that soooo. Like I've said before, I don't care at all that the consumables aren't on every character, because that would cut into their bottom line and it makes sense to me.

However, a weapon skin that is EXCLUSIVE, as in never to be seen again in the game, being in a founder's pack, and only available on ONE character, ONE time, does not make sense to me. It will in no way effect the amount of money they make from the game because they don't even sell weapon skins, and it will make many people who invested their $125 very happy.

It's so frustrating because if you ever, at any point, want to try a new weapon skin and have used your founder's one, it is gone FOREVER. I can't see why they can't make the weapon a code that you apply to a character like they have done before in other games.

Naunet   

And will you stop already with this....the pack is for a single character only, never heard of ANY game that gave costumes to all characters when buying a founders pack (and i played a lot of games at launch). Just deal with it, if you dont like it refund your pack and wait till the 19th as no one is forcing you.

What. Every single CE/founders/whatever that I've purchased has provided all in-game items automatically to all characters created for the life of the game.

Patience   

I don't see much of a problem.

The costumes aren't that great in my opinion. They're good for a brand new character but once I start looting other costumes it would instantly be replaced. Plus I'm pretty sure you can mail them.

I don't care that the weapons can only be consumed once considering I'm not making two summoners for example.

The value comes from the premium, ncoin, character slots and character change vouchers.. not the costumes everyone will be wearing.

Bcl   

you see..i din't play beta,but yesterday i got my pack,now i saw this topic wich disapponted me  alot before the game launch.

don;t give us ex tera,i don't play tera, i wana play B&S and i do care what its here.

right now after the first char creation its no difference betwen founders and normal players.

nobody ask the amount of nccoins for each char you create,we need the mall help what founder pack give us

I don't care that the weapons can only be consumed once considering I'm not making two summoners for example.

Not sure what you're trying to say here, but you only get 1 weapon skin. Doesn't matter if you make two summoners, or a assassin and a destroyer, or every class in the game. You still only get 1 single-use weapon skin.

The value comes from the premium, ncoin, character slots and character change vouchers.. not the costumes everyone will be wearing.

That's where the value comes from for YOU, but that's not where the value is for everyone.

Familiar   

I could get any of that stuff at ANY time after the game launches. For me, the value is in the unique items.

Sure, one character is all you need to play the game, but I would think NCSOFT would want us to play more than one character, guess not though. Also, that's NOT why there was a beta, the beta was for testing the game; giving feedback, reporting bugs, and that sort of thing, if the beta was made for people to test out all the classes to decide which one to give all their Master Pack goodies to then why is there almost a month gap between the last beta weekend and headstart? A.K.A. almost a month of time where people can still buy a founder's pack and not get to test out all the classes.

Edited by Xepher101

VRock   

lool weapons? you just receive 1 weapon skin. You can only apply the weapon skin to 1 class, even if you create 7 different classes you just receive only 1 weapon skin!

Edited by VRock

NSBOP   

I would love if titles atleast was account-wide for every character you make.I mean it will not hurt anyone.Just E-pen I know but in 5-6 years from now it will definitely be cool to have the titles on each of your characters.

In Aion I still have my founder pack stuff :D

Grimoir   

you see..i din't play beta,but yesterday i got my pack,now i saw this topic wich disapponted me  alot before the game launch.

don;t give us ex tera,i don't play tera, i wana play B&S and i do care what its here.

right now after the first char creation its no difference betwen founders and normal players.

nobody ask the amount of nccoins for each char you create,we need the mall help what founder pack give us

Mall help? LOL there is NOTHING in the item mall that will really help in game xD

The items for upgrading are super easy to farm and the rest is costumes xD

Besides lets see:

7k free NCOINS per character = 0 profit

1 x 7K for 1 character + ppl buying ncoin for the rest = Profit.

Besides...why are you all crying about a stupid weapon skin? you will prolly change it anyway later on and better ones drop in the dungeons anyway lol

Edited by Grimoir