bug

Make Founder Pack rewards show up for every new character.

Weapon Skin and Costume would be my biggest issue with the master pack, would like to have those for all characters i make and not have to worry about ever losing them.

Soul   

I really hope they change it so you can redeem these costumes and weapon skins on ever character.

I couldnt agree more with you guys.. A bank feature that is accesible for all characters would be nice.. even if its from premium only it would be nice. And every character gets their own costume and items. And everything would be character bound. Thats really what i expected when i purchased my master pack. Seeing that they dont want it to be this way makes me a bit dissapointed but ohwell i know wich characters im going to main but still ill only get inventory for one character. As for the food and keys goes i could craft and purchase them on my high level for the new characters but still i need to put down alot of money on bag upgrading items so i can get a decent amount of bag space.

Speaking of bag space (bit off topic) what happens with those pouches if you already have all the rows in your inventory and bank? I mean since they are character bound...

Edit. To the ones that talks about the costumes, they are tradeable within your account so you can use them on any char but yo uhave to mail it to that char wich costs hard earned moeny in the early levels.

Edited by Mr Madcat

I agree with the OP. I wouldn't have bought founder pack if I knew it was limited to 1 character only.

Edited by MadWarrior

Pyuki   

I Agree

I have the 125 founders pack and for that much at least give the pack that gives the dragon pouches to every character. The weapon skin and costume i can understand but not the other pack.

This exactly!

With the Dragon Pouches being available for one character only, a bunch of the included 7200 NCoins will be spent for buying those Dragon Pouches for ones twinks. This fact is really irritating to me since when reading the Founders Pack's description you get the feeling that you won't have inventory problems on any character and not just on one, hence not knowing that the extra coins will have to be spend for inventory space as well when not only playing one character (which I think applies to many players). 

I don't really understand the people saying they want a costume to be available for each character, but not the consumables. Paying $125 for a game is a lot! For that price, all goodies should apply to all characters. NCSoft can only benefit from that solution as I can see a lot of ppl wanting to refund as soon as they find out about this, but also a lot of new potential buyers if the goodies would apply to each character.

I also agree,

why not giving the costumes, weapon skin and maybe also the consunables to the whole account means each char created?

The 125$ for the big pack are ok... in Euro the pack costs 115€, and what does it include?

90€ NCoins

3 month Membership (in other mmo's you have 1 free month included and avarage Membership is around 10- 15€/ month)

5 additional Char Slots (avarage Price in other mmo's I know between 5-10€/ Slot)

If I calculate just these 3 positions, then this pack is more worth, than it costs.

Edited by Weissdorn

bug   

I also agree,

why not giving the costumes, weapon skin and maybe also the consunables to the whole account means each char created?

The 125$ for the big pack are ok... in Euro the pack costs 115€, and what does it include?

90€ NCoins

3 month Membership (in other mmo's you have 1 free month included and avarage Membership is around 10- 15€/ month)

5 additional Char Slots (avarage Price in other mmo's I know between 5-10€/ Slot)

If I calculate just these 3 positions, then this pack is more worth, than it costs.

Well of course it's more than it "costs". You're paying extra for digital items in a free to play game that hasn't come out yet. I just want the rewards to be a bit more "rewarding" and be easier to access when creating new characters.

Tahmoh   

If a crappy game like Archeage can manage to give every character created on an account the same founders pack items it's kind of a shame that an awesome game like this somehow cant handle such a simple incentive..by all means restrict the weapon skin to one character but at least give the rest of the items to every character created even if it's just upto the amount of slots the founders pack gives, also while you're at it make the bank and wardrobe account bound so items can be shared freely between characters using those features as not every player is gonna have the cash to buy multiple versions of a costume and sometimes folks may find a rare item for a character and not have the funds to mail it to that toon so free account bank access would make sense.

Has anyone seen any NCSOFT representation on these boards? Do they read these topics?

ya the gamepad one got a quick staff replay, was actually surprised. was very helpful for that topic as well

dskilly   

While I do agree with the game being more "convenient" with a account-wide bank system, I don't want to be a party-pooper but dislike the idea of having costumes/cosmetics being account bound and all characters getting them, maybe if only the first few character getting the perks that's fine. But honestly having played Tera and many other big MMORPG titles I wouldn't want BnS to be the same nor compared to other titles since it's unique and original by itself.

I won't give reasons why or why not since I've been to many topics with such feedbacks in the forum already plus it's also emotionally based for me :T hope this didn't bring down the mood but it's my honest opinion on the matter.

Tahmoh   

I'd settle for wardrobe/bank becoming account unlocked at a higher tier of premium since it'd give folks a reason to rank up there premium rank beyond the stuff we already know about.

Ju-One   

question about weapon skin for force master, i hope it big enough to show off like big gauntlet..if same size like weapon, better not wear skin..

and for master pack, hope have privilage to access storage without go up rank 9..

Edited by Ju-One

This absolutely needs to be done. Bind the items to the characters and make them available to every new character we create. Frankly, this is the only way I've ever even seen it done for something like a founders pack or collectors pack, etc. There is no reason not to allow us to enjoy these benefits across all characters we create.

This absolutely needs to be done. Bind the items to the characters and make them available to every new character we create. Frankly, this is the only way I've ever even seen it done for something like a founders pack or collectors pack, etc. There is no reason not to allow us to enjoy these benefits across all characters we create.

^^this!

e.g. when i create a new char in SWTOR, i'll get about 20 mails with alot of goodies :)

and that's a reason, why i'm buying packs or renew my membership if i get such offers^^ ;)

Pyuki   

I asked Julienne in Twitch chat yesterday if they are considering the founder's packs goodies to be available for each character, and this is what she answered:

xBwtkjy.png

We need to push this topic, maybe we will be heard then :(

Tahmoh   

when every other game can manage to at least offer it for a small amount of characters the fact ncsoft cant do it on this game seems a bit off, almost as if they could do it but choose not to bother preferring to make us mail items around instead which is a lame outdated way to do this sort of thing and in the long run will cause them more problems from new players who will be angered at how limited the rewards are compared to everywhere else.

they should at least give us some sort of account based bank or storage locker to put items in to share between character on the account if they insist on this method...or hey make the damn wardrobe account bound so we can share outfits that way.

when every other game can manage to at least offer it for a small amount of characters the fact ncsoft cant do it on this game seems a bit off, almost as if they could do it but choose not to bother preferring to make us mail items around instead which is a lame outdated way to do this sort of thing and in the long run will cause them more problems from new players who will be angered at how limited the rewards are compared to everywhere else.

they should at least give us some sort of account based bank or storage locker to put items in to share between character on the account if they insist on this method...or hey make the damn wardrobe account bound so we can share outfits that way.

Its most likely not a problem that the cant do it. its the fact that they dont want to do it because the will loose more money on it since founders pack ppl wong buy as many dragon pouches for example.

To be fair i think every character should get the costumes so we dont have to deal with mailing fees every time we want a new character to have that outfit..

The dragon pouches i can understand from a business point that its not beneficial but from a players perspective giving the dragon pouches to all characters will be a way better deal!

Xanini   

agreed, just make the items account bound and make them unsellable. Like that you can take as many as you want and it do. It should really just be a quality of life change, it won't hurt anyone, or the game, it will just give the people who believe and support the game skins that they can keep forever and be reckless with them

JubJub   

Instead of mailing all the items to your first character I would prefer all the items be listed in a special Founder's tab of the Hongmoon store. This way I can choose what I want to pick up for each character I create. They could also make it so that after I've picked up the item already, it could be available again at a growing cost. Resolves the issue about having to mail the items to other characters or having to deal with taking up extra space in my inventory for each character.

bug   

So many solutions for one problem. I really hope they come though and get this implemented before release.

one thing about outfits though is i believe they are "breakable" and can be used for other things maybe which means IF every character gets them YOU KNOW some people will make a charcter to break them down then delete into infinite (even though this is a lot of extra effort and probably more effort than just playing the game properly)

having said that the solution is to remove the option to break down the items that function like this too

Jem   

one thing about outfits though is i believe they are "breakable" and can be used for other things maybe which means IF every character gets them YOU KNOW some people will make a charcter to break them down then delete into infinite (even though this is a lot of extra effort and probably more effort than just playing the game properly)

having said that the solution is to remove the option to break down the items that function like this too

They're not "salvageable" for fabrics. It even says it on the icon, I believe. It wont even let you break it down, either.

Ash   

Trading between characters on the same account shoul be easier and for free!

And make Dragon Pouches Account bound not Character bound.

Mustikat   

Make them character bound, I don't care. However what I do want, since I paid a premium, is to have every one of my character get the special items upon creation. Say I try out a class I don't like and I already used my items, I want to be able to delete that character, and create a new one.

I want my founder pack items on that new character. I don't want to muck around with expensive(early game expensive) mailing fees and restrictions, I don't want to worry about bound weapon skins, I don't want to worry about ANYTHING. I just want the exclusive items I paid for to show up on the new character and get into the game. Many other games have this working without any problems.

Is this too much to ask? It would make everyone happy. Is there some kind of issue with doing it like this?

that was also one of my wishes for this game :)