bug

Make Founder Pack rewards show up for every new character.

Jem   

so i missed the stream today, did they mention anything on this topic? 

No.

Naunet   

No.

Yeah, they're quite obviously trying to just ignore it until it's too late.

Best and only option for people is, if you really want them to change this - you MUST ask for a refund. If they see a mass influx of refunds over this, it will motivate them. And there will be plenty of time to re-purchase the Founder's Pack once they change their mind.

Yeah, they're quite obviously trying to just ignore it until it's too late.

Best and only option for people is, if you really want them to change this - you MUST ask for a refund. If they see a mass influx of refunds over this, it will motivate them. And there will be plenty of time to re-purchase the Founder's Pack once they change their mind.

This is what a lot of people have said (including me) but there are still people who are arguing that refunding it is stupid because the "master pack already has a ridiculously good value". But as you said there's planty of time to re purchase once they make the changes we're asking for.

Edited by Xepher101

Shoshin   

I'm pretty sure there will be transaction/processing fee for doing refund. you won't get the full amount back

They do not charge a fee. You will receive the full amount paid back.

Totally agree with OP! Having bought Master pack I would expect, costumes, weapon skin to be available to all characters I create and not just tradable between them until they become bound by actually using them on a character.

I really hope they change this!!!!

Tigerdao   

For someone who just recently purchased the Founder's Pack, it's terrible hearing about the rewards being unable to be distributed across all the characters in the account; instead being merely tossed around character to character through the mail system. Coming from GW2, (where all outfits and skins are available to all characters) this inconvienience is simply unacceptable. If vocalizing my opinion will get this changed, then this topic has my support.

Naunet   

If vocalizing my opinion will get this changed, then this topic has my support.

The only thing that will get this changed is if you ask for a refund.

bug   

It's just upsetting that this is being ignored for so long. I just wish they would say that they can or can't do this. Anything. Sticking their heads in the sand isn't making anyone happy.

KARMATIC   

It's just upsetting that this is being ignored for so long. I just wish they would say that they can or can't do this. Anything. Sticking their heads in the sand isn't making anyone happy.

Yes, I'd have some closure after hearing something from them regarding the issue at hand. This is ridiculous, I probably won't be using my NCoins on this game anytime soon once the game is releasing.

They need to at least give consumer the option to pay a much steeper price for account bound costumes.

I'm more willing to pay a 100% mark up for account bound items, rather than the standard character bound items.

Food for thought, NCsoft...

Edited by KARMATIC

Naunet   

I'm more willing to pay a 100% mark up for account bound items, rather than the standard character bound items.

No way would I pay upwards of $40 for a costume. This is very bad food for thought.

Edited by Naunet

VRock   

No way would I pay upwards of $40 for a costume. This is very bad food for thought.

Yes, I'd have some closure after hearing something from them regarding the issue at hand. This is ridiculous, I probably won't be using my NCoins on this game anytime soon once the game is releasing.

They need to at least give consumer the option to pay a much steeper price for account bound costumes.

this post is not about store costumes but about costumes and weapon skin from master pack.

Trox   

I am beginning to wonder if they are going to do Premium for B&S similar to what they do for Lineage2 and Aion; where they expect you to buy Premium for every character, and not make it account wide. Would explain their silence on the matter since there would probably be a lot of people demanding refunds if they go that route.

Edited by Trox

VRock   

I am beginning to wonder if they are going to do Premium for B&S similar to what they do for Lineage2 and Aion; where they expect you to buy Premium for every character, and not make it account wide. Would explain their silence on the matter since there would probably be a lot of people demanding refunds if they go that route.

premium membership is already account wide. Store items are character bound only.

Edited by VRock

I agree, we spend $130 and we get single use items for ONE character!? Get real Devs, make that available to every character on your account. 

+1 for this!!!! Got Master Pack and got really upset when I found that I need to mail my skins to my other chars and only one of them would get the weapon skin -.-"" wtf?! so please make it for all characters!!!

Trox   

premium membership is already account wide. Store items are character bound only.

Premium also started as account wide for Aion and L2 , no reason why they wouldn't try to change it here also. Only reason why I can think of why they wouldn't make those few items account wide.

Malvolio   

Their silence on the matter is the fact that they are too greedy to do what every other founder based MMORPG has done. Sure they could give all your characters the bag space and nifty things for supporting the game pre release OR  after you roll a second character do you realize "Hey where are my founders perks?" they have your money and if your hooked your going to pay all over again

This has been brought up since day 1 of closed alpha and notice all other voiced concerns received a by name response (i.e sub only wardrobe) and the overwhelmingly silent response is their "Cant tell you we are greedy that will be a PR nightmare so we will just ignore you all"

**edit Also going through process of Refund $125 a drop in the bucket but on principal alone not going to support this behavior

Edited by Malvolio

Bardo   

WOW! Saved on the "bell" Was about to buy the Master Pack and thought "better go read the foums". Im so glad i did, if i had bought that pack for 115€ and couldnt get a costume on each of my characters.. lol man i would be so Pissed.

Thanks OP for this thread, you just saved me A LOT of money.

SSP   

Have to say I agree with this.

I deleted my first character because I decided I didn't like the race I was playing and assumed the founders rewards would be on each new character I created because literally every MMO I've played has done that.

So of course the costumes were deleted and I can't get them again.

No big deal in alpha/beta, but in live? That'll be a bit of a problem.

Edited by SSP

Woah, they better fix this up for release lol. Specially when it's time limited, you fork down a large payment to be loyal to the game before it even releases, every character should benefit from the bonuses. Especially when account wide stuff is a thing these days, happy people for all new characters.

Edited by Laoshottie

Bump. Just created a second character and was shocked to see my founder items were nowhere to be found. Coming from TERA, the concept of an account wide banking system and account wide items being infinitely reclaimable seems like common sense. I understand Koreans in general are super cheap (they'll kick you out of their restaurants for taking too long to eat, or in the case of BBQ, straight up cook it for you because you're eating too slowly), but if the Devs at TERA can do it, why not here? This IS a direct competitor with TERA, no? I bet the Devs at EME/BH are just laughing their butts off and getting ready for all the returning players. I will be one of those players if this doesn't get rectified. At least in TERA, I feel like my money goes further. Shame.