bug

Make Founder Pack rewards show up for every new character.

TSLlolz   

I assume there has been no official word on this forum topic still.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just gonna refund my masters founders if there is not gonna be any change made until December. I don't agree with only receiving the rewards on one character, especially the Dragon Pouches and the costumes.

Talirin   

I feel that if you drop the $125 for masters, at the very least, the exclusives for that pack should be available to every character you make on that account. They are already bound to master pack founders, thats basicly the limited edition version of a game, why wouldnt you let the costume/weapon skins be obtainable on other characters?  The weapon skins and outfits are not available in any other way (at the moment atleast).  There are plenty of people out there that will not play just one class in this game, its that simple. Western audiences are often very fond of having alt characters, hell, more than a few of them have several servers worth of characters. If you make a character on a server but have to go to a different one because said servers population dies or your friends all go to the other one (which will happen alot at the launch of the game) your *cricket*ed out of those master pack items.. Example being my character on Mushin got my founder pack items where-as I then had to swap to Iksanun because my friends went there, but I cant get my outfits or weapon skins anymore.  To keep the exploits down its very simple, tag the master pack items as untradeable and just have them be redeemable on every character made by that account. Yes that means you wouldnt be able to send them to alts, but why would you have to at that point? They can redeem it and get it themselves. It saves on busy work.  Hell, they could do what Tera did for their collectors edition and have a account bound tab in the itemclaim or in this case, mailbox. 

Logged in to support the OP post.

I don't really care that much about the prices, if it'll be too much, I won't buy it, okay. I can live with consumables like pouches to be 1-time-1-character use, too (they give us easier start, 3 month of sub and coins anyway, okay).

...but I'd like to have my unique costumes for all of my characters without the pain of sending them via mail. Are they afraid I won't buy more costumes just because I have easier way to access founder ones? Really, can it be the deal for those people who spent more than 100$ on the game 3 month PRIOR to release...

Well, I'll be able to live through the need to mail my costumes, too. But it will surely add a sour taste to the game for a long-long time, basically each time I'll need to send the costume via mail I'll probably find some not-so-heartwarming words to think about the case x)

Ishtar   

It's a major selling point for them, why would they ever change it? Though one could dream D;

bug   

It's a major selling point for them, why would they ever change it? Though one could dream D;

What's a major selling point? Making the skin and title character bound, and the costumes annoying to transfer? I don't see how that will earn them any more money. It will only annoy people out of a founder pack and cause people already annoyed with other factors to move their thoughts closer towards a refund.

Bump for visibility.

Mikeyeli   

How is this a major selling point for them? Founder costumes/weapon skins won't be available post launch

Ishtar   

Not sure if we are on the same subject, referring to outfit as major selling point.

Giving you the option to share your outfit among your character would decrease their profit as you would only need one piece of each outfit per account.

However, by limiting to character bound, you need to buy outfit for all your character, thus more profit for them. It is unlikely they will make outfit character bound, as they have not done so in all other version of blade and soul.  

On topic, the weapon skin sucks ass imo, the outfit we get are ugly imo, buffs and boxes don't have much value imo. Only valuable thing worth character transfer are outfit imo, but since the outfit sucks, i couldn't care less for it, as long i get my 7200nc, beta access, name reservation and early access. 

Looks like you guys were talking about founder outfit haha...

Edited by 空の軌跡

Agreeing with the OP and many of "followers" with this one.  One of the perks of buying the Master Pack is getting an extra five character slots, and yet I'm going to have to decide which ONE of my seven characters is going to get what item(s).  That does not make any good sense at all.  I realize that I'll be getting NCoins as well, but it's not going to take long to spend all of them if I decide to actually create seven different characters (and there's a good chance I'll probably buy more down the road as well).  Back in February of 2012, I bought the Collector's Edition of TERA: The Exiled realm of Arborea and with that, I received some bonus items (mount,weapon skins and jewelery).  Even with it being almost 4 years, if I decide to create a new character, I still have access to those same items.  I can understand not wanting to give out 7200 NCoin for each character (and I don't think anyone posting here is asking for that), but I don't think it's asking too much to allow the Extended Booster Pack, Unique Head, Weapon, and Costumes to be available for each character we create.  Just remember the old addage, "You catch more flies with honey, than you do with vinegar", and gamers keep playing (and spending money) when they are happy.

Kira   

Not sure if we are on the same subject, referring to outfit as major selling point.

Giving you the option to share your outfit among your character would decrease their profit as you would only need one piece of each outfit per account.

However, by limiting to character bound, you need to buy outfit for all your character, thus more profit for them. It is unlikely they will make outfit character bound, as they have not done so in all other version of blade and soul.  

On topic, the weapon skin sucks ass imo, the outfit we get are ugly imo, buffs and boxes don't have much value imo. Only valuable thing worth character transfer are outfit imo, but since the outfit sucks, i couldn't care less for it, as long i get my 7200nc, beta access, name reservation and early access. 

Why bother posting if you do not even read as far as the title of the thread?  If you had done even that much you would have known that the outfit being discussed is the founders one.

Its kinda shady how NCSOFT staff are not replying to our post x.x

Yeah it is a little, but I am guessing there is probably a reason for them not responding.  Giving false hope could possibly cascade into something bad very rapidly and who knows what their legal obligations are concerning these things.  I am pretty sure considering the size of this thread that they are very aware of peoples opinion on this.

Is it true that the weapon skin can be used only once on one weapon?

so it sucks hell. do i have to wait for my total endgame weapon now and hope that never a better weapon comes across the road? this SUCKS! I gues the costumes you can still trade between the chars with the mail system but the weapon doesnt sound like.

I kinda feel terrible mocked around. I was hyping this game so much, bought a founders pack WHICH I WANT TO SHOW OFF INGAME. Like later: hey what a badass is this? never saw this weapon. But no.

Since i was the only beta tester around my friends i got a whole bunch wanting to play the game. but hey, the way they act with the community (already have a unsolved support question because i have launcher problem + This now) it just tells me "DON'T PLAY THIS GAME"

I think i will look if i can refund my founders pack and just gonna say my friens sorry guys beta was terrible. Ill not even play the beta tests.

unfortunally i dont feel they will even reply to my refunding mail -.-

q2tRVx2.png

VRock   

Is it true that the weapon skin can be used only once on one weapon?

From FAQ at BnS founder shop:

Are the costumes, accessory, and weapon skin in the Master Founder’s Pack available for all characters I create on my account?

You can redeem your Founder’s Packs benefits only once, but all items included in the Founder’s Packs can be shared between all your characters on the same account. Note that in the case of the Weapon Skin and consumable items , these can only be used once so choose wisely which character to use them on.

----------------------------------------------------

Okay i accept and understand about consumable items but the weapon skin?! Come on Ncsoft you need give the weapon skin to all my characters or have like a NPC which can only talk to master pack founders and sell the weapons skins for 1 copper. So if i transmute my weapon with other skin and then i want back my founder pack skin I just go buy the skin on npc.

Edited by VRock

Kira   

what if you delete your other character which had founder costume :o r.i.p forever?  

Pretty much yes. :<

NCSoft should give us a clear statement - I asked the support yesterday if stuff like titles and pouches are for one character too like the weapon skin.

Today I got the answer, which said that they should be available for every character. SHOULD. It sounded a bit like they arent sure themselves.

Guess we just have to keep waiting -__-

This topic was created in time of first technical alpha. I follow it closely and still after all this time there is no official response. I see repeatedly that topics with much less attention got answers. This is disappointing, really disappointing :(

GnatB   

<snip>

Yep.  We're talking about the founders outfits, which you literally can't buy a second one of for the account even if you wished to do so.

(and while I'll agree with you about the cowboy outfit not looking good, I quite like the look of the white dress (Transcendance?))

Ishtar   

Yep.  We're talking about the founders outfits, which you literally can't buy a second one of for the account even if you wished to do so.

(and while I'll agree with you about the cowboy outfit not looking good, I quite like the look of the white dress (Transcendance?))

Right. I don't like them both outfit on Jin, I liked the white dress on the other class tho.

I always posted onto quotes.. this forum post layout need some tweaks...

Edited by 空の軌跡

bug   

What's also annoying is that not only are the dragon trade pouches limited to one character, they aren't even tradeable between your own characters!

kay it seems a nice idea to ask in the stream. i think its the only way the master founders can have a voice couse they can easily ignore a single forum thread but not many in a life chat

From FAQ at BnS founder shop:

Are the costumes, accessory, and weapon skin in the Master Founder’s Pack available for all characters I create on my account?

You can redeem your Founder’s Packs benefits only once, but all items included in the Founder’s Packs can be shared between all your characters on the same account. Note that in the case of the Weapon Skin and consumable items , these can only be used once so choose wisely which character to use them on.

----------------------------------------------------

Okay i accept and understand about consumable items but the weapon skin?! Come on Ncsoft you need give the weapon skin to all my characters or have like a NPC which can only talk to master pack founders and sell the weapons skins for 1 copper. So if i transmute my weapon with other skin and then i want back my founder pack skin I just go buy the skin on npc.

From what i understood you can claim your costume and it gets account bond. then you can equip it on one character, unequip it and send it to another of your caracters. What i ment: as far as i heared you can use the weapon skin once and then nevermore. that means in an instant that if the weapon gets useless or you switch char you cant get it there in any way. thats what i am claiming and what i want to know. am i correct with that?!?

Callinon   

kay it seems a nice idea to ask in the stream. i think its the only way the master founders can have a voice couse they can easily ignore a single forum thread but not many in a life chat

You think they can't just ignore a question they don't want to answer just because it's being asked live? Have you ever watched a press conference?