Sign in to follow this  
BurnerOO7

Weapon Skins

Im a owner of the Founders Master Pack and i received the weapon skin so since its the alpha i tested to see if i get the weapon skin back if i revert the weapon. I did not recieve it back im not complaining (since its the alpha and it doesnt matter) but i feel like for having the Master Pack i should recieve it back because its just a weapon skin. So please reply what you think.

Venion   

As a Master Pack item and limited exclusive item, I definately feel like it should be a permenantly re-useable item. I also feel like we should be able to get it on more than one character.

Hellsing   

I also agree. It's a reward for an expensive founder pack. It shouldn't be a one use item that we can never use again.

I agree too!

we payed 125$ so it shouldn't be asked too much to make the weapon skin a permanent (and undestroyable) account item.

or even better: every new char should recieve the masters weapon skin^^

Kounat   

Wait... can someone explain what happened to your weapon skins? I used mine fine and still have it so I'm kind of confused... you "reverted" it? What does that even mean?

Venion   

I think he means he either removed it or reskinned the weapon and lost the Master Pack skin by doing so. We don't seem to get it back if we change our minds or decide to spice things up with another weapon skin for awhile. Which is a huge downer for something exclusive and expensive to be a 1-time-use consumable.

Meliodas   

I was thinking about this issue as well.

Then it occurred to me you might be able to use the skinned weapon on a different weapon and get the skin again??? (have not tried it)

Edited by Meliodas

weapon skins should be made so you can pull them off for free and apply them (or not) to another weapon for free. really good games have this customization feature, and i feel that people shouldnt be penalized for trying to make thier character look how they want.

Lily   

All costumes and items from founder packs should be available and re-useble for all characters we create without losing them; it should b available to reclaim any time. I was surprised that i have to send founder pack (master) costume to my other character through mail, its not practical to every time i login to another character and i want to use the costume to send it again through mail, it should b available through item claim account to use it for any character i create.

Rose   

It seems I disagree with most of you. I think that the weapon skin should be only on one of your characters, and probably only for one weapon. If not, it will end up how Tera did when I first founded that. Everyone and their mother is running around with the gold "exclusive" weapons.

If you can only have it on your main character, it will feel much more valuable, and rare to other new free players that see somebody with it.

I don't want to see five thousand copies of the weapon skin on every weapon and every character.

Invalid   

It seems I disagree with most of you. I think that the weapon skin should be only on one of your characters, and probably only for one weapon. If not, it will end up how Tera did when I first founded that. Everyone and their mother is running around with the gold "exclusive" weapons.

If you can only have it on your main character, it will feel much more valuable, and rare to other new free players that see somebody with it.

I don't want to see five thousand copies of the weapon skin on every weapon and every character.

I agree with Rose on this one. I also think that the weapon skin should only be applicable to one character due. However, I do agree with the fact that you should be able to take it off and apply that skin to other weapons that the character can use. Re-giving the weapon skin and costumes on each character just makes those items not very valuable as they were supposed to be. 

Weapon skin was eh.. lol.

What I agree with is the costume, it's such a hassle to have to mail it to another of your character to use.

The moment you create a new character to try out they are poor for a little while also to be able to retrieve the costume...

jkr1293   

I mean a 1 refund type deal wouldn't be so much to ask but as we know it's ncsoft and they're stingy

Edit: to clarify I mean be able to refund the weapon skin and move it to another character. Not every one keeps every character they make and it's kind of annoying they expect you to keep one character just to keep a skin. Same with costumes. Not founder costumes

Edited by jkr1293

dskilly   

I must say I agree with Rose and Invalid on this one too, when I was playing I did feel like the skins I got were special and didn't want to use them recklessly just cuz since they do provide you with a preview option. But a refund feature would be helpful, even if only 1, so that people are allowed to fix their mistakes/regrets and use it somewhere else would be really helpful :)

Ash   

Im a owner of the Founders Master Pack and i received the weapon skin so since its the alpha i tested to see if i get the weapon skin back if i revert the weapon. I did not recieve it back im not complaining (since its the alpha and it doesnt matter) but i feel like for having the Master Pack i should recieve it back because its just a weapon skin. So please reply what you think.

agree!

i want to switch between different skins, and it would be sad if we would lose our Founder Skin :*(

Pixel   

I disagree, I paid $170 for the pack, the least I could ask for would be being able to reuse the skins on my account. It wouldn't make them less rare, since I could only use one character at a time. Not to mention that of course you're going to see more of the skins near launch, since all of the master pack owners will be playing a lot.

Sign in to follow this