Sign in to follow this  
Lanzxg

About Next Weekend 2nd alpha test...

Lanzxg   

I am just wondering if NC said anything about 2nd Alpha test keys, like If you already got key in the 1st alpha, do you need other key for 2nd alpha test? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Edited by Lanzxg

Zyrelia   

If you got the 1st, then you are invited for the 2nd.

Where's the source on that one? From what I've seen posted and heard from stream, the 2nd alpha will do another random drawing, but with more people next time. This means that you could not be randomly selected for the 2nd, even if you participated in the first.

omeed   

For the second test, we're pulling from Founder's Pack Purchasers at random again. Just because you were in the first alpha doesn't mean you will be invited to the second.

It's going to be a much bigger invite group - but I imagine some people who tested this weekend will not test next weekend.

Everyone will still have access to these forums - as we imagine that feedback will continue through the week. :)

bloom   

For the second test, we're pulling from Founder's Pack Purchasers at random again. Just because you were in the first alpha doesn't mean you will be invited to the second.

It's going to be a much bigger invite group - but I imagine some people who tested this weekend will not test next weekend.

Everyone will still have access to these forums - as we imagine that feedback will continue through the week. :)

well all this alpha weekend shown is that your client does not work and as for any answers how and why this is so nothing disappointing to say the the least  

Fety   

????? I thought founders guaranteed placement in ALL pre-launch tests :(. This is somewhat sad news T_T

Green   

????? I thought founders guaranteed placement in ALL pre-launch tests :(. This is somewhat sad news T_T

We are given guaranteed placement in the CBT not the Alpha

Fety   

We are given guaranteed placement in the CBT not the Alpha

Oh I see. Thank you for clearing that up for me :) <3

Pixel   

well all this alpha weekend shown is that your client does not work and as for any answers how and why this is so nothing disappointing to say the the least  

Client is working fine for tons of people, so the issue might be on your end. Are you getting an error?

bloom   

Client is working fine for tons of people, so the issue might be on your end. Are you getting an error?

yes and no one says how to fix it so iow you get a client that is practically useless  since you get No Support or help to fix it either from Staff or Support 

Had no issue whatsoever.

Except the fact that my computer screen showed dozens of hot scantily clad women running around for the last 2 days :ph34r:

bloom   

Are you sure your computer can run the game with the specs you have?

yes i am sure because my issue is that of a game guard error but no one knows an answer 

So much fun :) anyone got any idea for when this weekends emails come out (just interested so I can plan my weekend this time to have )re time to play haha) :) :O 

shazan   

Hope I get another chance too, as never got to play this time around thanks to E03019 bug. Support were obviously busy so nobody got back to solve it in time :(

Pixel   

yes i am sure because my issue is that of a game guard error but no one knows an answer

Did you try deleting the game guard folder and then starting the game so it redownloads it?

bloom   

Did you try deleting the game guard folder and then starting the game so it redownloads it?

and what good will that do if i delete the game guard as soon as i launch the client he will rebuild it 

Jem   

Bumping this again since people have doubts.

If you got into Alpha THIS week, there is NO guarantee you'll get into the second. But the 2nd is a BIGGER player base.

Good luck.

Cetra   

Also, what Rukkirii said. ;)

That's pretty disappointing, it's nice to be chosen for the first alpha but not sure on the logic of not including those who have already begun testing in the second Alpha phase as well.  You would think SOP would be to carry the already invited group on over to TA-2 and then send out another invite for new players to hit the intended test number.  Strange.

Jem   

That's pretty disappointing, it's nice to be chosen for the first alpha but not sure on the logic of not including those who have already begun testing in the second Alpha phase as well.  You would think SOP would be to carry the already invited group on over to TA-2 and then send out another invite for new players to hit the intended test number.  Strange.

The moment you said this post, I looked on twitter and:

80e5a418ab75eb1ccc63692c9e879df7.png

lmao.

Guess We are all going back. :D

Cetra   

The moment you said this post, I looked on twitter and:

80e5a418ab75eb1ccc63692c9e879df7.png

lmao.

Guess We are all going back. :D

Really glad I checked back in this thread to see this, nice on checking twitter!  Great news!

Sign in to follow this