Sign in to follow this  
Isakura

Mispellings/Typos In Game

Isakura   

Quest for 'Dynamic Quest: Mighty Mitey' - typo on the quest tracker reads 'Plauge Mite' instead of 'Plague Mite.' 

One of survey answers has a typo:  'Vey Easy' instead of 'Very Easy.'

Akuri   

Adding to the topic of Mispellings/Typos:

During the purple tutorial quests, such as "The Way of the Blade Dancer: Part 2", Hongmoon School Brother Hajoon explains the sequence of attacks you need to perform to complete the quest. The skill names are repeated twice during his explanation.

Quoted from "The Way of the Blade Dancer: Part 2":

"I’m going to teach you the Rush Rush /Sunder Sunder /Sunder Sunder Combo. Close the distance between you and your enemy with Rush Rush and quickly bash them to pieces by rapidly slashing them with multiple Sunders Sunder"

Quoted from "The Way of the Blade Dancer: Part 3":

I’m going to summon some mirror images and you need to defeat them with the Soaring Falcon Soaring Falcon /Phantom Grip Phantom Grip/ Power Slam Combo! We’ll see who looks sick now!"

Dracain   

I had the same problem in all quests Hajoon was teaching combos in as a Force Master.  Every skill he repeated the name twice.  

Vijatiya   

During the quest = Chapter 27: Into the Fire, right after the cinematic, the quest says to "- Skean with Janghun" i assume that is supposed to be " - Speak with Janghun".

Zyrelia   

If there are items in your Overflow Inventory, when you try to salvage something a message will appear in the chat saying that there are unclaimed items in the 'overlow' inventory that must be claimed first, 'overlow' being the mispelled word

Vijatiya   

When you turn in the quest " A Simple Test" for the crimson legion to Crimson Gaurdian Sobong she says "I'm am pleased to be wrong, recruit." instead of "I am pleased to be wrong, recruit."

Akuri   

Training Tutorial: The Way of Hongmoon

"Sounds like our Cricket. Diplomacy's not your strong suit, is it?"

Screenshot_151011_000.jpg

Quest: Gold Flingers

"A woman approached me and offered to sell an entire crate of gold ingots for far below market value. It seemed too good to be true and now it seems that it was!"
Screenshot_151011_001.jpg

Quest: The Way of Hongmoon

"I am sorry for your loss. May I know their name, so I can honor them with you?"Screenshot_151011_002.jpg

Quest: Peace and Quiet

"Except we haven't learned a thing. Nagan spends all day fishing and I'm supposed to sit beside this lake and meditate."Screenshot_151011_003.jpg

Quest: Painful Lessons

"Oh, go away. I've had enough of you students coming here to complain. Of course I'm weak. I'm an old man! That doesn't mean I can't teach you a thing or two...Screenshot_151011_004.jpg

"Not looking for training? Well that's a relief. I had more than I could handle already. Are you, uh... A student elsewhere, warrior?"Screenshot_151011_005.jpg

Edited by Akuri

pyopyo   

Adding to the topic of Mispellings/Typos:

During the purple tutorial quests, such as "The Way of the Blade Dancer: Part 2", Hongmoon School Brother Hajoon explains the sequence of attacks you need to perform to complete the quest. The skill names are repeated twice during his explanation.

Adding to this, I had this happen to me too. I play a Yun Blade Master and it happened in Part 4 aswell. I think it's safe to assume it's the case in all parts.

Sign in to follow this