Sign in to follow this  
iLeech

inventory overflowing warning

iLeech   

Opening a batch of 9 bopae boxes at once (a total of 27 pieces) from wheel reward, i get the overflowing inventory warning for the last box (3 items), when i have 6 empty spaces left in the inventory at that time. 

Tried again with 2 boxes of 3 bopae with 7 empty inventory spaces

The warning also pops up on salvaging a bopae piece with 2 (and 3) empty inventory spaces left when i already have "broken pieces" and "fusion powders" in the inventory, so the newly salvaged item will not take any empty inventory space after the process finishes. 

Not sure if its a bug or it is just a pre-emptive warning to clean up more space.

It was the same on bns CN, I think they changed it after a while, don't remember well, anyway - very annoying. You can never use full space available when opening any kind of box.

Tuden   

Check for the owerflow chest on the mid-bottom, empty it then you are able to salvage/open boxes.

If you closed the owerflow panel (after my relogg too) it will still be there and have the owerflown items.

SWMacrae   

I noticed this behavior as well.  At least there is an overflow bag to give you a chance to do something about it and not loose the items.

dskilly   

If it's a bug then hope they fix it, had the same issue opening Soul Shield packs from the Stalker section.

If not a bug but pre-emptive message/warning then I hope they can allow the user to control it, it gave me warnings and would not allow me to open extra boxes even if there were enough space to store them, was a bit tedious to open up every other two boxes when I knew for sure I could open more than that, 3 or 4, of the 3-packs or 2 of the 5 packs.

Sign in to follow this