Sign in to follow this  
Mashyu

Choosing side bug

Mashyu   

Yesterday when I got the quest where I could choose the race of my character it said Crimson is full.

I was womdering if its really full or its a bug, so I clicked on Crimson.

It said they are outnumbering the other faction, but still, it let me choose Crimson afterall, while people who wanted to choose Crimson couldnt join.

Kounat   

That's not a glitch, what that most likely was was people switching from Crimson to Cerulean or enough people, within the few minutes you were trying to figure out what was going on with it, joined Cerulean and "balanced" the numbers.

Asuma   

I don't think it was because enough people switched to Cerulean.

That wouldn't make sense since the people who spoke to Sansu to join Crimson couldn't join. But when you speak to Hansu and choose Crimson anyway, you can.

I actually think it's a bug.

I ran into this as well. I could not pick Crimson. Stated full. I went to the other guy and was able to choose Crimson. 

When I attempted to switch back later in the Jade city I was able to pick Cerulean without a problem. 

Crimson always show full. Not sure if this is part of the issue or just always full.

York   

I noticed this as well for Crimson, just as Callisandra said. Does this also happen when selecting Cerulean or only Crimson?

I read that and a few times DID get a refuse due to numbers but if i kept trying finally got crimsion .. WHEN i played a different character and chose Cerulean I got instant access ..

I think a lot of people went rebel anachist

Something that's interesting to me is that faction joining is capped to begin with. I mean, it makes sense for gameplay and balance reasons, but in-universe, I find it hard to believe that either faction would turn away new recruits simply because they have "too many" already. I don't know, just something I was thinking about.

Getting back on point: I was also one of those people that got to join Crimson Legion when it was full. I figured it was just uncapped for the Alpha, and the text was there more to serve as a placeholder for the full release, where you won't be able to join if there are too many members in a given faction. Had no idea it was actually preventing players from joining.

Sign in to follow this