Wavy

Crosshair disappearing.

Wavy   

When I start game the crosshair is fine, but the moment I pass into another zone the crosshair disappear and I can't get it back.

Edit: All onscreen names disappear as well.

(Windowed 1600x1024, GeForce GTX 970)

Edited by Wavy

Wavy   

I updated drivers to the newest version. Seems to have fixed the issue. (*crosses fingers*)

Please, keep this topic in case others run into the same problem!

Hiro-kun   

lucky i didn't open thread yet. i have been experiencing this problem too with my pc but not on my lappy. the different is my pc using windows 7 ultimate and my lappy using windows 10 home, both 64-bit. got both machine latest windows updated and latest gpu driver but the problem occuring on my pc which is using win-7. i'm not sure if this related but i hope it's not me only having this problem especially win-7 user.

Add: btw. not just all onscreen names disappear but, i also having problem with UI reset since i customize the position of some UI window like skills bar etc. also, i having this problem mostly after exiting from dungeon. i got temp fix for this by changing channel or spam shift + F1 which is for customize UI but it occurred again after i exit dungeon

Edited by Hiro-kun

Wavy   

Try going to your driver control panel and setting the 3d options/aliasing to application based. Some of my google searches brought that as a possible solution.

Hiro-kun   

Try going to your driver control panel and setting the 3d options/aliasing to application based. Some of my google searches brought that as a possible solution.

yup. i do setting that for each games installed on my pc

Harpyia   

Had the same problem but could get Names+Crosshair back by opening the Inventory.

Using Win7 (Fullscreen 1920x1080, GeForce GTX770) all drivers up to date.