Sign in to follow this  
Labyss

The chests in Dungeons

Labyss   

I found all of the chests in the Dungeons(the end chest) in the Everdusk cannot be opened.

Edited by Labyss

Tahmoh   

Yeah i noticed this issue myself last night in every dungeon i entered, weirdly my girlfriend could interact but got the reply "you don't have the correct key to open this chest" or something similar, she has a bunch of different keys including the basic ones so we assumed it was a bug and moved on.

peter   

Ditto, I have all kinds of keys from my founder pack and can't open any of the chests in the dungons

Same here, I assumed what I was picking up off the boss of the dungeon was supposed to be the reward for the dungeon, but it did seem strange to me that there was a chest that you couldn't loot behind all of them.

Kira   

Same issue here, I initially thought the chests where just decorative because I cannot interact with them at all.  I had several types of keys on me as well but I still can't interact with the chests in any way.

Tahmoh   

Had the issue for the first couple of days but it worked fine tonight so i think either it got fixed or it's a random bug with chests.

Zama   

I honestly had the same problem. Could open the 1st chest in the 1st mini dungeon done, but in the following days I was unable to interact with the chests.

York   

I have been unable to click on/interact with any chests in the dungeons. (Only played up to the Everdark area)

I had this issue you too .. began to believe they were just there for graphics .. not sure what was up about this as i had a lot of keys

Like someone already mentioned at the top of this thread, the instance/dungeon chests can only be opened/interacted with if you have a regular "key" not a "hongmoon key." It is also like this on the Taiwan servers.

Like someone already mentioned at the top of this thread, the instance/dungeon chests can only be opened/interacted with if you have a regular "key" not a "hongmoon key." It is also like this on the Taiwan servers.

this maybe true but I had several of both types on me and yet still didn't get the options to open them

I think I did in the first day or so but after that NONE of the chests would work save the boss drop ones while there were a lot of others that were all over the place that just seemed to be there for appearance

like I already said at the top of this thread. i had  like 20 of each type of key (hongmoon and regular) and i coulnt open any chests till i got to jadestone village. same thing on my 2nd character. obviously a bug.

Kira   

I had regular "keys" on me as well, but since it is not even possible to interact with the chest I doubt it has any relation to the keys being used.

Joel   

Also had this issue, had hongmoon keys, brilliant keys, and normal keys. None of which let me open the chests at the end of a dungeon, occasionally the chests would have a green sparkle above them and let me open them, but it wasn't every time. 

There is definitely an issue with these. Some can be opened and some not. I was in a dungeon with a guild member and he was able to click on a chest and open it, while for me it was not a selectable object. I had keys of all types in my inventory. Seemed pretty random as I played through the game as to which ones were selectable to open and which were not.

Sign in to follow this