Bel

A few emote glitches

Bel   

/grr, /afraid and /applaud just come up as text in say and not animations.

When you type them out nothing happens either

Edited by Bel

Yui   

the sob emote does /cry and /sob at the same time. Triggers correctly off cry but sob will show up in the log /sob

the applaud is triggered by /applause instead of applaud

I was unable to get /afraid to work with any other known word. /feared /fear /scared /cower

couldnt get /grr to work either. attempted /growl /hiss /mock /taunt and several other words no joy

This also inadvertently breaks the achievement "Full of Emotions" since the /afraid emote won't trigger.

Edited by Yui

Mashyu   

Sadly some of them dont work, and by that you cant earn a title aswell, because it requires the /afraid emote.

Kinetic   

Can we get a full list of the /emote commands that are supposed to be in this NA version of B&S? So we don't waste time reporting stuff that isn't supposed to be here in the first place.

Namiya   

Also when you hit f12 to bring up the emote action bar there are no tool tips when you scroll over the button, which makes it somewhat difficult to tell which is which.

Wavirox   

Thanks for reporting these to us.

A few of the emotes aren't fully implemented and are a work in progress.

If you notice any other emotes that aren't working properly (or are acting oddly), please update this thread. :)

Tahmoh   

Not directly linked to this but relevant: what is the alt button default for laptops and keyboards that don't have f keys? couldn't find it in the options last night and my girlfriend had to figure out the emotes manually.

Nasumi   

I've the same problem. first of all: in the emote window there is still Z instead of Y.

then the emotes on 2nd window,  X and C  don't work at all.