Sign in to follow this  
CK2020

Cursor is not window locked

CK2020   

I run two monitors and every so often my mouse will run out of the game window onto the other screen. I've got the game fullscreened and I can not seem to find any option to lock my cursor to the game window. If it's on my end let me know.

Edited by CK2020

Something I've found that fixes it is if you alt-tab out, and then alt tab back in it seems to lock it to the game. Give tat a try and see if it works for you as well :)

Duker   

Something I've found that fixes it is if you alt-tab out, and then alt tab back in it seems to lock it to the game. Give tat a try and see if it works for you as well :)

This worked for me, thank you! It was so annoying always having to worry about losing control.

Ithriel   

I have had this problem quite a bit myself, and alt-tabbing does help a lot. but i noticed (for me) that if my mouse sensitivity is high the cursor un-clips from the window much more often. Ive put my mouse sensitivity down and it doesn't un-clip as often.

Also remember whenever you load into a new area/zone, the mouse can escape your window again. Just use the alt-tab trick again to refocus.

Btw this isn't just with our client, this happens on ALL the clients in the other regions as well.

Analee   

Same, While in mid-battle the mouse moved out of the game and clicked on my programs on my task bar. And on another note, when I zoom in to point of view i was stuck and couldn't zoom back out. I tired changing keys and mouse. It was fixed when i got out to character screen and logged back in.

Sign in to follow this