Sign in to follow this  
Glitch

Side Quest: Say No to the Dress

Tetsu   

not sure if its the same as the PlayBnS version but on there it dropped from the Big mob in that corner its part of the loot try resetting the dungeon if it doesnt work just dont take the quest its not important and you get nothing from it really.

Glitch   

Nothing was there the first time I went in (but all the other monsters were. lolwut) but was there the 2nd time and just never dropped the item. I was able to deal with the quest this morning when I was in the area but it is a lil funky that there was no monsters the first time....ahaha

SWMacrae   

One of the mini bosses on the way to the big boss drops the dress.  You kill him, he drops a chest, open the chest and the dress is inside.  Collect them all and that requirement is checked off on the quest log.

My tactic was to kill everything in the cave, so I had no problem getting this to complete.  I think you could avoid the Mob I'm talking about, so then you wouldn't get the dress.

Glitch   

One of the mini bosses on the way to the big boss drops the dress.  You kill him, he drops a chest, open the chest and the dress is inside.  Collect them all and that requirement is checked off on the quest log.

My tactic was to kill everything in the cave, so I had no problem getting this to complete.  I think you could avoid the Mob I'm talking about, so then you wouldn't get the dress.

If you read at all what I said in the post above yours, NOTHING was there. I don't leave a dungeon area without killing every single thing. Regardless, this has been handled and dealt with.

Sign in to follow this