Hime

[Read First] Closed Beta FAQ

Nabiryi   

Yeah we can only play during those times  :)

"The beta weekends will all run from Friday at 10am PDT to Monday at 10pm PDT." 

Although we do have a nice extended weekend on the 24th-30th November!

Shy0   

could i please have some info on how the eu cbt will work?

- will there be more than one server? if so, are you having separate servers for eng, fr and ger, or is language choice going to be client-side and we share the same servers? it would be nice if i could play on the same server with my friends who might prefer a german/french client. what are you planning for launch with regards to this?

- thanks for the character copy, and i guess this will be related to the above question: if there is more than one server, how would server selection work for multiple characters? though i can understand if you want to test hamster stamina by squashing all of us into one server, in which case ignore this.

Q: If I buy a Founder’s Pack after the Closed Beta weekend starts, is there still a chance that I can get into that Closed Beta?

When you buy your Founder's Pack from the Blade & Soul website your account is automatically granted access to all remaining closed betas. If there is a Closed Beta test in progress when you purchase your pack, your NCSOFT account will be granted access to the test and will only need to download the client here and login with your account to participate.

Well I feel really stupid right now. I could have played during the last weekend but I spent the whole time waiting for an email or something saying "hey, welcome to the closed beta!" or something like that, when apparently all I needed to do was download and play  -_-

Oh well. Least I know now for CBT 2  :)

I updated my client, however, when I attempt to change region, it gives me this message.

I hope this doesn't mean I have to start all over again on EU? I own a Founders Pack.

Lr5hNbz.jpg

Demonix   

I updated my client, however, when I attempt to change region, it gives me this message.

I hope this doesn't mean I have to start all over again on EU? I own a Founders Pack.

The FAQ says they will copy the characters from NA server to EU, so either they didn't mean that or that message is for when the game goes live.

Arti   

Hello :) Could you be so kind to indicate the CBT starting hours for EU users too, it's really confusing to see always 10 am PST and look for what that means. Thank you

mercedes   

Q: I applied my Founder's Pack during Technical Alpha/Closed Beta. Will I still get my items during launch?

Yes, you can use your Founder's Pack items during Technical Alpha/Closed Beta and they will be available again at launch. 

Applying the codes gave me 2,400 nccoins if I spend these in the closed beta do I get them refunded on game launch?

Edited by mercedes

redlily   

Anyone with another link that work? Can't download from here

Q: Where can I download the game?

Instructions on how to download the game, and other necessary information, will be emailed to you before the closed beta starts. You can also download the client by clicking this link.

Nabiryi   

Applying the codes gave me 2,400 nccoins if I spend these in the closed beta do I get them refunded on game launch?

Yeah you'll get your ncoin at launch again so spend away!  :P

Ozilla   

Everytime I click on the link to download the client, it goes to a blank page. It worked the first time but I had to delete it had a error so I figured I could delete it and start over but I see that is not the case. Can anyone help? I feel like I just got robbed from my $124 dollars on a game I can not play now.

Edited by Ozilla

Nabiryi   

Everytime I click on the link to download the client, it goes to a blank page. It worked the first time but I had to delete it had a error so I figured I could delete it and start over but I see that is not the case. Can anyone help? I feel like I just got robbed from my $124 dollars on a game I can not play now.

here you go I uploaded it for you, Let me know if it works  :P

So do we lose everything after the wipe? or do we at least get to keep premium membership progress? I don't know why I was thinking we'd get to keep everything, kinda makes me not want to bother getting my last 5 lvls and doing any end game stuffs...   please add in the faqs if we get to keep anything at all. Aside from that, the game is great and enjoying the changes from the stupid russian server version~

Edited by KillEmAllSquall

Liinxy   

So do we lose everything after the wipe? or do we at least get to keep premium membership progress? I don't know why I was thinking we'd get to keep everything, kinda makes me not want to bother getting my last 5 lvls and doing any end game stuffs...   please add in the faqs if we get to keep anything at all. Aside from that, the game is great and enjoying the changes from the stupid russian server version~

The Premium Membership levels will indeed be reset with the character wipe so you will need to work on ranking up again when Blade & Soul launches. Although you will get your NCoin back at launch unless you used them within other NCSoft games so that should help. :)

ANYONE ELSE HIGHLY DEBATING ABOUT BUYING THE FOUNDERS PACK!?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, this is hella tough. Only few more weekends to go!

But being a Founder would be awesome too.  :lol:

"Titles" to show off all new players that you were the OG to this game<3

I just got given key i'll be able to play from 23Nov to 22Dec but i'm confused i know cb phase 3 has started but I still can't access the servers, Is it at set times in the day only?

Hey 100th post!

Edited by ShinjiFirudo