Rastei

Members
  • Content count

    53
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Rastei


  1. 16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

    But thats how things are in games. There are games out there that have a chance to fail when upgrading with materials, there are games where upgrades get rng based stats, there are games there where the stats on the legendary weapon you get are randomized and you need to get a few to get the ideal ones and the grind is hell.

    Its nothing new in games. Honestly i rather have PTS as they are now, instead of getting a disaster like the honing oils or increase their amounts to upgrade X times.

    there need to be sinks like this in games.

    The only thing i think they should do is to add PTS to events similar to a DGS ratio. Or add 1 PTS to the drop table of solo dungeons with a low chance (like DGS in outlaw island)

    Thats what happen in p2w games. They make you play ands play and play, and fail and fail and fail, so you just buy it. Easy as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.


  2. Another post where people dont understand what is rng and what is probability, beign 2 separated things in mathematics. LOL

     

    PTS is not rng, its just a minus probabilty of succes. when somethjing is random, you have the same opportunities of failing as getting done. Thats not what is happening in this game. YOu have 10% of succes and 90% of failure. Thats not RNG

     

    Why the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you dont get it?

     

    Anmd grimoir is a fanboy, dont even try to argue with him lol. 


  3. On 18/1/2020 at 9:34 PM, Grimoir said:

    I reckon because then the servers couldnt handle it.

     

    You cna group up once inside the area hence you have a 1 min defense timer that no one can kill you.

     

    Because it essentially doesnt matter. If someone is bad at PVP even in a balanced / equalized environment he would still get instantly wrecked by someone who knows what they are doing.

    They dont exclude anyone, thats why the ungeared players have other events to participate in aswel.

    Why do you talk like you work in bns but you are just a fanboy?

     

     


  4. This game was good in the release days, you could use green weapons to upgrade your weapon.. and green and blue jewels to upgrade accesories... 24 man raids where you could do whatever boss you want whenever you want... world pvp with 2 factions... world boss with black wrymm aka crash as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ war lol... Was funny..

     

    Now is, purple train afk farm rmb.


  5. On 7/1/2020 at 10:16 AM, Grimoir said:

    What i am saying is this: "yes all gunners may have the issue but if it cant be reproduced on the test server, there has to be some other difference thats investigated first".

    You can have 500 players complain about the same issue but if they cannot get it reproduced on the QA server it will take much longer to narrow it down and get it fixed.

     

    On that note, i am pretty certain you can expect this to be fixed next time we get skill changes.

    Dude you are the official fanboy of blade and soul hahaha congrats. Come up here to get the prize! lol 


  6. On 1/1/2020 at 1:27 PM, CrazyDude90 said:

    I also buy materials like evovled stones or so from F5 but not moonstones/elysian/etc. You can get tons of this materials from playing the game. But yeah.. i understand your situation and why you do it.
    But for me buying this kind of materials from F5 is just too expensive... thats why i use my gold for other things because i have more materials than i need just by playing the game (running dungeons etc). :)

    Getting moonstones by runing dungeons sure bro xD and soulstones too lol maybe 3 o 4 a day. You will need 50 for just a single upgrade of aransu 3 to 4 for example... xD Or farm 16x30 golds whatever you prefer lol.


  7. I dont get why you all call rng with is probability system. Rng is when there is no probability estimation. Proability is matcheable. Rng is not. If somethins is RNg you have the same chances to get it 100 times straight. Or 0 times straight. But bns does not work like that. You have 80% chances of getting something 0 times, and you have 20% chances of getting something 100 times. Thats not RNG, is probabaility rigged for something concrete.

     

    I hate when dumb people say "meh is rng" lol.


  8. On 1/1/2020 at 2:40 PM, Pockydere said:

    you have the option to uninstall :) 
    there are people still love the game 
    if you are not happy then delete the game and go to another 

    Thats why blade and soul is the worst in terms of benefits of whole ncsoft platforms.

     

    Keep encouraging people to leave the game haha, you are so dumb...