All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Server Consolidation — April 24

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/server-consolidation-april-24/ https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/server-consolidation-may-1/ looks like they changed it to May 1st? This happened todayish, maybe they haven't got around to changing the daughter pages with the original 24th date.
  3. Yesterday
  4. on youtbe, theres a Video showing how to make the kr Client profile for your graphics Card driver work with the na/eu Client, smooth as heck now, just search it out on there
  5. Disparition de mon personnage.

Bonsoir Onirique, Merci pour ta réponse, je vais voir ça, j'ai déjà envoyer un message à l'assistance, car je suis dégouté, obligé de tous recommender, bye.
  6. I had already had that turned off but anyway. I was able to fix the problem, needed to redownload the game.
  7. Server Consolidation — April 24

Forum topic and notification page text says April 24th. Twitter post title, page title, page url says May 1st. FFS is there only one dev left on the integration team? Did you fire all but one front end dev? Please just read over what you write once before publishing.
  8. How to find higher level ascend stones?

This should explain everything, on how to get purple and even legendary stones:
  9. How to find higher level ascend stones?

What I really was hoping to find out is how to use refinement to get higher quality gens -- as filling the row with 3 ascends and 5 radiants didn't give anything higher.
  10. I see the options, but no way can I press the keys that fast or reliably. It's able to make decisions on based on the game's state and press the right key -- I don't always know the game's state let alone press the right key, the right number of times -- or know that the key was accepted. W/the automatic mode, it puts in the next key exactly when it is needed and not ignored. Vs. me -- hitting a key multiple times because it hasn't reacted, but then seeing it react too many times...etc. There's no way to do that rotation as reliably as letting the computer do it. And that's the main point -- you can't reliably benchmark a set of options to compare to another set where you've changed one option and see if it gives you overall better DPS or worse. As much as possible it allows you to hold the activation of the keys and selected skills to as much of a constant that they can get. Humans can't replicate that "sameness" so there's no way to test your different options for what is better, without also throwing in alot of human variability. So, unless someone has a robot that can do simple mode reliably at the same speed and always get the right keys at the right time, you can't really emulate what it does. It would be worthless for the skill-training section because it would go off and do it's normal thing when the training section is focusing on something else. So it never would have been useful there -- only during training on the different Bosses.
  11. the guild war system

the reward in this special field for the winner guild is evolve stone (scared oil) hongmoon gem powder and stone for pet pack. 100% drop from boss field.
  12. the guild war system

The best PvP event, which is gonna more interesting most players, is Guild War Battle System. This event is hold for every guilds to fighting each other for competing the field. I think the field is should be big just MSP. Each guild will choose 24 best PvP fighter, 12 frontier and 12 for back up for switching. Unlike the normal battle ground which can regain life for press 4. Each player just have only 1 life, this gonna make more player playing interesting and strategy. The battle will have 2 sides, 1 guild (last time winner) will be defender, other guilds will be attacker. PLS don’t set up time cause gonna make less interesting. If the 1 member from 1 guild attacker can take down the flag, that guild will be the winner. The winner will take place the special field from the last guild owner. The special field will be design having boss field which reward to 100% have Evolve stones and what’s else stone for pet. The winner guild will allow to farming bosses for 1 day. The next day will be hold the battle ground again as defender. Of course, the guild defender will be benefit from the map and position to defend. The attacker guild have to read the map, position of defender and set up the strategy to take down the flag from defender and put new flag on. This event should be hold at least 5 guild (1 defender and 4 attacker). I know the merge server will come soon. It will be more guilds which gonna make it difficult to hold this event. So let decide the 4 guilds attacker will be choose from the winner selection battle ground. The selection battle ground will be big as the MSP, every guild will have base, the guild job in this battle ground is defend and attack the other guild base to take down the flag and put new flag on. The last player from guild survive in this battle ground will be the winner. Everything is strategy. Hold this selection only 5 times, set the times available for most players, so they can join in easily. This battle ground will be hold at least 6 guilds. Pls don’t set up time, let them fight until death, every player will be have only 1 life, only resurrect by SF, no resurrect charm available in this battle. Every buff charm will consider as the strategy for players.
  13. the guild war system

The best PvP event, which is gonna more interesting most players, is Guild War Battle System. This event is hold for every guilds to fighting each other for competing the field. I think the field is should be big just MSP. Each guild will choose 24 best PvP fighter, 12 frontier and 12 for back up for switching. Unlike the normal battle ground which can regain life for press 4. Each player just have only 1 life, this gonna make more player playing interesting and strategy. The battle will have 2 sides, 1 guild (last time winner) will be defender, other guilds will be attacker. PLS don’t set up time cause gonna make less interesting. If the 1 member from 1 guild attacker can take down the flag, that guild will be the winner. The winner will take place the special field from the last guild owner. The special field will be design having boss field which reward to 100% have Evolve stones and what’s else stone for pet. The winner guild will allow to farming bosses for 1 day. The next day will be hold the battle ground again as defender. Of course, the guild defender will be benefit from the map and position to defend. The attacker guild have to read the map, position of defender and set up the strategy to take down the flag from defender and put new flag on. This event should be hold at least 5 guild (1 defender and 4 attacker). I know the merge server will come soon. It will be more guilds which gonna make it difficult to hold this event. So let decide the 4 guilds attacker will be choose from the winner selection battle ground. The selection battle ground will be big as the MSP, every guild will have base, the guild job in this battle ground is defend and attack the other guild base to take down the flag and put new flag on. The last player from guild survive in this battle ground will be the winner. Everything is strategy. Hold this selection only 5 times, set the times available for most players, so they can join in easily. This battle ground will be hold at least 6 guilds. Pls don’t set up time, let them fight until death, every player will be have only 1 life, only resurrect by SF, no resurrect charm available in this battle. Every buff charm will consider as the strategy for players.
  14. Ganz so ist es nicht, sicher kann man Günstig an Schmuck und Co. kommen, aber dann, alleine einen Ring Aufzuwerten braucht man erst mal 100Gold, 50 Monsteine, Makelloser Edelsten, alleine Monsteine sind von je her selten, nun hat man zwar den Schmuck und den Gürtel, aber wer hat schon soviel Materialien, um alles zumindest bis auf stufe 4 zu bringen. Das gleiche mit der Waffe, auch da braucht man Materialien zum Aufwerten, was man nicht hat. Ein Neuling hat ca 120 gold wenn er die Haupt quest beendet hat inklusive der 2 Orangenen Quest. Was macht man mit 120Gold? wo kann ein Hm 12-13 an Gold kommen? Man muss bedenken, für ein Neuling muss er erst mal wissen wo was wo her kommt. Stellt man aber fest, Gold und Material Farmen ist nicht, dann schmeißt man das Handtuch. Keiner will was geschenkt bekommen, aber jeder steckt für sich einen Zeitrahmen ab, in welcher Zeit er was erreicht haben will, wenn man aber Monate braucht um sein Ziel zu erreichen, knicken viele ein, und sind weg. Weis noch um die Diskussionen, wo das Handwerk verändert wurde, man so Unmengen an Geweihte Kugeln brauchte, die es nicht gab. Aber auch damals waren Mondsteine knapp, man konnte sie im Mushinsturm bekommen, nun wohl auch nicht mehr. Habe einen Beschützer hoch gezogen, hätte ich nicht durch meine anderen Charaktere Materialien gesammelt, hätte ich den Schmuck und auch die Waffe nicht aufwerten können, aber nun gehen auch bei mir die Materialien zu ende. Alleine der verbrauch von Makelose Edelsteine war schon heftig. Dann die Kristalle verbessern von 6 auf 7-8, auch da muss man erst mal dran kommen. Man bekommt zwar gutes Equip, aber auch nur um in Dungeone mit zu laufen. Denke jeder weis wie es vorher war.
  15. Listen your voice please.

Cntrl+H gear advisor, our current max heart and souls aren't good enough for Burning Mausoleum. ET had been released with new badges/(neck many use prophecy over ET), additional tiers of soul/heart, players in KR generally have better ping (infrastructure/geography) when this event was current in the home region? Our stage 4 turtle and Burning Mausoleum have the same hp values/enrage times as the original event? No wonder we feel some frustration.
  16. Nerf cat paw in Battle royal

Th at even go through I frame ice sheet everything
  17. That's the dumbest thing I've read in awhile. The use of it isn't bannable because it provides 'optimizations'? Of course the use of any third party client is bannable, regardless of the alleged 'optimizations'
  18. Neuer Launcher

F5 ist keine lösung es ist der Gleiche, denn egal welchen ich genommen habe, mit und ohne Admin Rechte, konnte er eine Datei nicht finden, die er zuvor selber gelöscht hat. hier mal so einige Fehlermeldungen bei der Installation vom neuen Bns Launcher Fehler am Anfang, mit Admin rechte Ausgeführt Weitere Fehler sind. Fehler bei 34% Diese Fehlermeldungen stammen samt umd sonders vom neuen Bns Launcher, auch der von F5. Das einzige was bei mir gebracht hat, das allte wieder installiert, die Kopierte Bns Datei unter NC-Soft reinkopiert, Laucher gestartet, bis er es überprüft hat, und dann erst konnte ich mit dem neuen NC-Launcher2 installieren. Habe dem Support meine Daten von DXDiag übergeschickt, einen Durchlauf mit HijeackThis gemacht und auch die Daten rüber-geschickt. Da ich aber in der Zwischenzeit das ganze installiert habe, es dem Support auch beschrieben habe wie ich es Installiert habe, ist nur eine Antwort gekommen, das es gut ist das ich es selber lösen konnte. in Wirklichkeit ist es aber anders. Der neue Bns Launcher geht einfach nicht. Eigentlich lohnt die Diskussion gar nicht, weil man sich eh nur im Kreis bewegt
  19. Live Long and Prosper Old Man Cho not showing up

I have the same issue. How did you solve it?
  20. Nerf cat paw in Battle royal

And I doubt anything will be done about it ....cause yall don't do anything unless Korea fix nothing but copy and paste
  21. Nerf cat paw in Battle royal

To be honest battle royal is swarming with platinum people ..Reason y people like me hide
  22. 100 Sparking Starcaller Chests

Did you end up selling your StarCaller coins to the vendor?
  23. Where are we now?

People continue to spit on any new updates NC brings to the game, and that's understandable because NC has scammed people before, and it's no surprise that many of their updates favor P2W players over F2P players. However, it's reached that point where if people are doing this the moment updates are deployed WITHOUT TRYING THEM, simply and heuristically assuming that they're going to be bad, when in some way, the update is actually good, that's where the line is drawn and this "spread" has to stop. My point with the question below: was that because there are many people online continuing to do what I described above, once the server merge happens and Zulia no longer exists, having merged with Yura, re-posting this will likely generate a lot of negative drama that was unnecessary to have to begin with, further spreading the "bad word of mouth" I described above.
  24. Pull and petrified for 1.5 sec ,.5 sec later pulls again . Reason I love this game so much ..how smart to give instant sec cd stun that can't be Tab and literally everywhere...... Like what's the point have a lot in cc skill when yall out her throwing them out.....I love getting spam pull literally every match on top of all the turn off with op Plat people in here yall gotta make it more cancer. ..... that power up should have 15 -18 sec cd .......... I literally got pulled 5 times in a row ....1 pull after another Yall got 1 thing to safe this game 1 thing and yall gotta messed it up... Literally everyone I talk to hates battle royal and it's in general ... Why they say those op power ups .. why not give a power up that kill u instantly o wait u already have ...... Yall rip the PvP fun out of everything Worst battle royal experience is with this game .
  25. With the cutoff date of 4/24 and there being no warning, i don't think it was a good time to do this at all.
  26. 100 Sparking Starcaller Chests

The RNG is severe with Starcaller boxes. Ouch.
  27. New launcher

Oh well, I tried. Hope your problem gets fixed.
  1. Load more activity