All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. LvL 60 voucher

lol so i know this is hella late like hella but when the new update was happening in march and the free loot like the LvL 60 voucher was going around if you registered and all was happening i registered. Got busy with boring life and finally had the opportunity to come in and play and was wondering if i also had to log in that same day to get it or was it supposed to be in game already because i didnt receive it
  3. hello playmates I have a problem, came a few weeks ago after the last update of the BS, when you want to start the profile I get a message that says "Error 3000: Acount Login Failure" then closes the session whether it or not to accept the message and take me out of the game, I was looking for solutions, try to change a URL but it did not work, if someone knows or has information on how to resolve this error or problem, I would appreciate it from my heart. Nice day. Error image:
  4. hello playmates I have a problem, came a few weeks ago after the last update of the BS, when you want to start the profile I get a message that says "Error 3000: Acount Login Failure" then closes the session whether it or not to accept the message and take me out of the game, I was looking for solutions, try to change a URL but it did not work, if someone knows or has information on how to resolve this error or problem, I would appreciate it from my heart. Nice day. Error image:
  5. Sadly all it will do is make the top geared clan members just rush dungeons in a static to compelte nothing more.... for the rest sounds a good idea
  6. Today
  7. NC Launcher 2 cant download the game

I'm having the exact issue right now, I even tried the repair option, still no use.
  8. A la date et heure suivante, nous effectuerons une maintenance de tous les serveurs. Blade & Soul sera indisponible pendant la durée de la maintenance. Nous vous invitons à consulter régulièrement ce fil de discussion pour en savoir plus sur l'évolution de la situation. [Date et heures] Le mercredi 22 mai de 13 h à 15 h 30 (heure de Paris) * La durée de la maintenance est sujette à changement. [Serveurs affectés] - Tous [Détails] Maintenance et modifications de routine Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée
  9. Hallo, wir werden am 08.22.2019 ab 13 Uhr Wartungsarbeiten an den Blade & Soul Servern durchführen. Während dieser Zeit werden alle Server nicht erreichbar sein. Im Moment gehen wir davon aus, dass die Arbeiten 2 Stunden und 30 Minuten in Anspruch nehmen werden. Um sicherzustellen, dass ihr keine Informationen zur Serverwartung verpasst, folgt bitte unseren Twitter-Accounts @BladeAndSoulOps und @bladeandsoul_DE. Tweets von BladeAndSoulOps
  10. Starting on May 22, 4:00 a.m. PDT / 13:00 CEST, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting. Below is the list of changes introduced within the update: Routine server maintenance and modifications For server status updates please follow the @BladeAndSoulOps Twitter account. Tweets by @BladeAndSoulOps
  11. Yeah, yeah, I know that the fragments are trade-able and I can mail it around, yada, yada, but that is not a good reason why a whole orb is not account-bound. It is not like a house where part of it can be transported by a truck, but a whole house cannot. It is a freaking orb. In addition, I noticed by accident when pulling an orb out of the Ascension Pouch, which also contains HM/CS reset that those resets are also not account-bound. I don't remember if the previous separated HM and CS resets were account-bound or not, but considering you have raid resets like BT/VT/TT being account-bound, I don't see why not.
  12. Yes it is your fault, Took me few seconds to find information about Pouch by Typing in Google. Also Hongmoon Gem is Upgradable you can also salvage and/or send it to your Alts. While Crafted Gem Once equipped you cannot Upgrade you cannot mail it to your alts and you cannot salvage it. it's useless, The money and materials that you spent into crafting you could have easily made few Octagon if not more and while Square Diamond might be max for now... in future it will be upgradable to a higher stage.
  13. Talus Engineer Corps quest

I don't know about this specific quest and this specific outfit, but check around to see if the outfit wasn't moved to somewhere else. Some outfits have been moved, for example, that quest at the Mirage that gave a black outfit is gone, but the outfit itself can now be purchased with pvp currency.
  14. Not really related to the thread but I have to agree here. Even though sum's simple mode seems to try and do what appears at first glance to be a decent rotation, you won't get past 100K dps on a character similar to OP's. I have one and I'm using it only because it's an alt doing solely low tier stuff. But if I ever wanted to go higher with it, I'd have to either over gear or patiently sit and learn it's rotation. Simple mode for many classes = new player trap. On my BD, however, simple mode is a blessing.... For the thread, the best advice I could give OP is to get friends who are doing MSP as well. Maybe you won't get enough friends to run a MSP on friends alone, but maybe one friend knows another guy and that guy knows someone else, and maybe some kind of group can be formed. I also heard there still exist clans that help new players and low geared people to upgrade and do stuff, but I don't have confirmation on that. I myself would need one of those (and to conquer my shyness towards it by the way) to be able to gear up further myself.
  15. Wtf... Wieso hat sich der Mist von selbst umgestellt?? xD Omg danke für die Info.. xD Arigatou gosaimasu
  16. Charaktere sind weg.. o0

auf NA eingeloggt anstatt EU?
  17. Assassin Ma'o

when facing mao and she do her bomb mech the timer above the char head is gone or reset depends on the skills you using there. examples q timer reset: if it was 7 seconds then 6 5 then I use my q it will start to count again from 7 but explode on 2 Example 2: if I use tab escape or invisible the timer just gone.
  18. problem with hongmoon cave area

Ryzen 5 1400 8gb ram Radeon rx 580 I tried lowering all graphics settings and running the game by itself to no avail.
  19. Hey, hat noch jemand das selbe Problem wie ich, dass die Charaktere auf dem Account nicht angezeigt werden? Ist echt ein Schock.. o0 Kein einziger Charakter auf keiner meiner beiden E-mail Adressen... Ich hoffe, dass es nur ein Anzeigefehler ist, sonst tick ich aus! xD mfg Yujin
  20. Recherche Clan FR (Légion écarlate)

Bonjour, Pour l’instant monte ton perso uniquement avec les quêtes jaune. Les clans évitent de recruter avant le lvl 60, ensuite tu trouveras tout naturellement ou pas. Petit détail : certaine classe sont plus demandée que d'autre en team-clan. Bon jeu
  21. Ich suche mit meinem BM ( https://next.bnstree.com/character/eu/kalea ) einen TT-Lernraid. Ich habe leider noch keine Erfahrungen mit meiner Gilde sammeln dürfen, da der Raid schon voll ist und ich nicht mit darf. Leider kommt noch dazu, dass ich im Moment auch eher selten am Wochenende Zeit finde und somit eher nur in der Woche Zeit habe. Ich hoffe, dass jemand von euch mir helfen kann und auch möchte. Bei Interesse bitte pn an Kalea
  22. Rating ist falsch

Das sieht mir bei dir mehr aus wie n Anzeigefehler, da du nur n paar Plätze hinter deiner Rekordplatzierung bist. Ich weiß nicht wie viel Zeit zwischen den Screenshots liegt, aber das ist durchaus möglich selbst am letzten Tag nochmal einige Plätze nach hinten zu fallen, da die Leute erst 1 - 2 Wochen vor Saisonende komplett durchdrehen deswegen. Außerdem wenn man logisch an die Sache herangeht, hättest du mit der Zeit nicht ansatzweise das Ranking, weswegen es eigentlich offensichtlich nur n Anzeigefehler ist, bleibt nur noch die Frage warum es zu solchen Anzeigefehlern kommt. Dazu kann ich dir leider keine Auskunft geben, wobei ich das auf die Programmierung schieben würde !
  23. I in no means meant that was a good farming spot I was just trying to think of any source that could be a source for moonstones. As it is mostly PvP, I wanted to try and give a few other areas that they could be obtained. Trying to be of help can can be difficult at times. Without actually knowing the full extent of players knowledge on the game the most basic info get stated first, kind of like troubleshooting computer issues. Each player also have a different gaming style, I horde all my own mats m, and buy only a few things off the market. But some players will look at what drops Elysian orbs, say they are about the same as moonstones so I can sell these and buy moonstones. Or look for best gold options as even if you can farm a mat, if you can farm the gold to buy the mat faster or more efficiently, then you are basically farming the mat.
  24. Rating ist falsch

Liegt daran, weil der Support den anderen Screenshoot schon lange hat und mehrfach.
  25. Rating ist falsch

Du postest allerdings nur den Screenshot wo du die Belohnung erhälst, weswegen das sehr schwer nachzuvollziehen ist ob du den Rekord nun mit demselben Char und was noch wichtiger ist mit derselben Klasse gemacht hast. Das Ding ist, es gibt einige Leute die so NCSoft um Belohnungen scammen wollen. Einfaches Beispiel: ich spiel mitm Bersi ne Zeit von 12sek im Turm 100 und wechsel meine Klasse zu keine Ahnung Fm wodurch die Belohnung um einiges höher ausfallen würde, das funktioniert nicht da du mit der neuen Klasse unter anderem denselben oder besseren Rekord machen müsstes, wobei ich mir nicht sicher bin ob das generell bei Klassenwechsel buggt. Aber genau diese Tatsache ist bei dir absolut nicht ersichtlich und man kann nicht nachvollziehen was genau du gemacht hast, da das Rankingsystem solange wie ich BnS spiele,(seit Anfang des Spiels) noch niemals fehlerhaft war und ich ne schlechtere Belohnung als da stand bekam. Der einzige Rankingfail besteht in Insel der Vergeltung, da dort nur Gesamtrangliste erheblich ist, man aber im Klan unter Klassenrang gewertet wird ergo Schwachsinn. Was unter anderem auch noch möglich ist, du erreichst den Rekord ungefähr eine bis 2 Stunden vor Saisonbelohnung, dort wirst du nicht mehr gewertet. Dort findet die Auswertung statt, was soviel bedeutet wie dort zu spielen ist sinnlos.
  26. Thank you PhoenixMitra! One more thing I forgot to mention: Raid consumables' (Excellent Elixir of Madness, Excellent Elixir of Protection, Excellent Elixir of Resilience, Roast Turkey, Strawberry Shortcake, Homemade Cookie) item description refers to Skybreak Spire as "Skybreak Spires".
  1. Load more activity