All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have asked for this since LONG LONG LONG time ago. But you just ignored me. Basically getting a Triangular Garnet WAS JUST IMPOSSIBLE for normal working Asian people. (before there was MSP) 60 Koldrak's scales for a single hexagonal garnet, how on earth can we have time to farm a Triangular Garnet when we can't even have chance to do it daily? The only time I have to do it was on weekend, and THAT IS ALSO NOT POSSIBLE to farm because it is 1x per day reward. I want to do Koldrak everyday BUT THE TIMING doesn't allow NORMAL ASIAN PEOPLE with WORK AND LIFE to do it. The timing now are 3am, 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm for GMT+8 (Asia is mainly GMT+7 to GMT+9, so it is just the same) So you tell me whether it is possible for me to farm Koldrak everyday or not? I wake up at 7am+ and goes to work before 9am, and come back at 7pm, which is normal for all working people in Asia. THE CURRENT TIMINGS ARE JUST NOT HUMANE for us. You tell me Yes or No. Now the Koldrak's scales are becoming much more important for Soulshields Psyches, I feel it is SO UNFAIR really. I had asked for this, CAN YOU AT LEAST BE FAIR to us Asians and give us JUST ONE SLOT TIMING that 'MAKES SENSE' so that we can also do Koldrak's Lair everyday? Read my previous thread below. Many people are supporting my idea. What user Ballonbum suggested was very good: why don't you just limit the number of times per ID can do it or something if you are worried for people farming it too much? or in any case, adding ONE SLOT JUST ONE, ******, you give people at NA at least 2 timing slots that normal working people can suit comfortably. And for people in Europe there are 2 timing slots that are HUMANE (2pm, 5pm, 8pm, 11pm, 2am GMT +1, the 8pm and 11pm are still HUMANE) WHY NONE FOR US At ASIA? Are we not your players? Because we are minority so you just don't care?
  3. Today
  4. Bro, here you are again whiteknighting the developer. I tell you, I want to do Koldrak everyday BUT THE TIMING doesn't allow NORMAL ASIAN PEOPLE with WORK AND LIFE to do it. The timing is 3am, 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm for GMT+8 (Asia is mainly GMT+7 to GMT+9) So you tell me whether it is possible for me to farm Koldrak everyday or not? I wake up at 7am+ and goes to work before 9am, and come back at 7pm, which is normal for all working people in Asia. You tell me Yes.
  5. A la date et heure suivante, nous effectuerons une maintenance de tous les serveurs. Blade & Soul sera indisponible pendant la durée de la maintenance. Nous vous invitons à consulter régulièrement ce fil de discussion pour en savoir plus sur l'évolution de la situation. [Date et heures] Le mercredi 13 novembre de 13 h à 17 h 30 (heure de Paris) * La durée de la maintenance est sujette à changement. [Serveurs affectés] - Tous [Détails] 6.2 La Fête des récoltes – Notes de mise à jour Maintenance et modifications de routine sur tous les serveurs. Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée
  6. Hallo, wir werden am 13.11.2019 ab 13 Uhr Wartungsarbeiten an den Blade & Soul Servern durchführen. Während dieser Zeit werden alle Server nicht erreichbar sein. Im Moment gehen wir davon aus, dass die Arbeiten 4 Stunden und 30 Minuten in Anspruch nehmen werden. Bitte behaltet diesen Thread im Auge, um über Neuigkeiten auf dem Laufenden zu bleiben! Wir bitten euch die entstehenden Unannehmlichkeiten zu entschuldigen. Nachfolgend findet ihr eine Liste mit Änderungen, die in diesem Update enthalten sind: Anmerkungen zum Patch „Erntedankfeierlichkeiten" Um sicherzustellen, dass ihr keine Informationen zur Serverwartung verpasst, folgt bitte unseren Twitter-Accounts @BladeAndSoulOps und @bladeandsoul_DE. Tweets von BladeAndSoulOps
  7. Starting on November 13, 4:00 a.m. PST / 13:00 CET, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting. Below is the list of changes introduced within the update: 6.2 Golden Harvest Festival Patch Notes Routine server maintenance and modifications For server status updates please follow the @BladeAndSoulOps Twitter account. Tweets by @BladeAndSoulOps
  8. Yesterday
  9. So if I breakdown this "patch", we've got: a P2W event aka Trove 2.0 a common event with lame-ass, outdated rewards (Fallen SS for real?) Psyches that are impossible to get a new achievement that grants an outstanding, mind-blowing 1 Skill Enhancement point We truly can't have nice things in this game, can we. Anything and everything feels like a chore. Nothing feels rewarding, absolutely nothing.
  10. Aboslutely unacceptable

agreed, why you just copy-paste this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ from KR? Why the hell we need soul shield pysches from Koldrak ?
  11. Question about the "Classic" server

The issue is there is currently a class out that never had a skill tree, alongside 3 other classes that were not in 45 patch, and you can add in warlock depending on how far the coding goes. This means they would have to do more than simply localize old coding, they would have to implement new coding and new skills, as well as a new system for classes that were absent during said time, all for about 20-30,000 players across 4 continents that make less money than a single countries localized server. If they didn't wish to go through with those expenses, indeed, they could choose not to, however that would simple mean 80% of the current playerbase could not play on the 45 patch server as their classes have not been implemented, and many current day tanks/pvp classes were absolute garbage back then. While it was indeed better than the game is now, it is an unnecessary expense for such few players to join on. In case you haven't noticed, the two servers that have anything like this currently are China and Korea, two servers in which players feel proud when they pay for their gear as it shows their status, thus netting much more money than a small or underpopulated server.
  12. Aboslutely unacceptable

What is this Soul Shield Psyche Garbage? I've known it was coming for some time due to knowledge of KR psyches, however for there not to be a rework on koldrak, this is unforgivable. For anyone uncertain on these psyches, let me do a recap 4 new psyches will be introduced (2 for pvp, 2 for pve) Koldrak's Psyche - used to augment SoulShield pieces 1-4 with 2~10 boss ap and 4~20 additional damage - Cost: 100g and 30 Koldrak Scales Smouldering Psyche - used to augment SoulShield pieces 5-8 with 2~10 boss ap and 4~20 additional damage - Cost: 100g and 30 Koldrak Scales Warlord's Psyche - used to augment SoulShield pieces 1-4 with 2~10 PvP ap and 4~20 damage reduction - Cost: 100g and 20,000 Battle points Dueler's psyche - used to augment SoulShield pieces 5-8 with 2~10 PvP ap and 4~20 damage reduction - Cost: 100g and 20,000 Battle Points The prices for even the PvP psyches are outrageous, do not misinterpret me. However they are farmable to some extent, thus I will be skipping them for this point. Here's my gripe. Koldrak rewards and drops will be doubled during the period of this event That's it? You understand that you only get 2 koldrak scales a day correct? Meaning we get 4 a day for 28 days. So let's do some math In order to max a Single SoulShield Piece you need 150 koldrak scales, which is 75 days. Due to this event, we can knock off 28 days since rewards are doubled This means we can remove 28 days from one SoulShield, so let us do some math 75-28 = 47 75 * 7 = 525 525 + 47 = 572 It will take 572 days to get one tier of soulshield capped Seeing as raids tend to be roughly 400 days apart before the next is released, this is unacceptable. At this point, it doesn't matter whether you are one of the elite 1% that's always max or the 80% that just play this game, you'll be stuck at the same wall no matter what you do. A dev team should never punish players for not doing outdated or irrelevant content, yet here we are, now.
  13. I am not here to defend the soul shield psyches. They are not appealing to me and there are other things that I need to upgrade before even thinking about this stuff. Just do the same. Skip those psyches if it takes too long for you and let others that got the time or the money invest in those. If they pay for it, and the server at the same time, good for them and us. And if no one, or more likely only a few people, use the psyches NCSOFT will know that this feature isn't appreciated by the players.
  14. Doesn't really matter as this is flawed from day 1. As Walex said, raids are being released regularly and by the time you get to have all the scales needed to upgrade your whole set, it's most likely NC would have released two other raids by then. I fail to see the logic here aside from inciting players to spend a few bucks on Trove/etc to get extra Koldrak scales. This is, yet, another "useless" content which just make the game even more ridiculous by how much different ways you have to upgrade your gear. Meanwhile, there's a few ideas requiring more or less the same efforts that would actually make the game more alive and have more variety of contents/options such as hard modes for every dungeons (at least starting from Avalanche Den + up to the average gear of players), just an example out of many. It's also one's right to spend their scales on something else like extra XP charms or even Grand Celestial wings for all they'd care. There's not much of a legitimate reason as to why anyone should have saved their scales, as far as I know people are free to spend their currencies like they're pleased to. (or also the fact Koldrak is simply far from enjoyable for most of the people : higher latency problems, very gimmicky fight, ...) Players complaining or not, as I said above, the psyches doesn't make sense for the simple reason that a set of soul shield gets "irrelevant" quite fast nowadays.
  15. how i said: not everyone play that long. I am 100% sure the majority of player dont knew it + NCWe$t never said something about ss psyches. So it was not known.
  16. Yes I do have some scales, so what. It's not about myself but about any player. Either an old one, a new one or someone who came back, doesn't matter. The amount required to max full set is a whole 'nother level, and the time required to gather enough scales is much bigger than the time between new shield sets. Stop being a stubborn whiteknight.
  17. It kinda is the point. There is no reason you wouldnt have a pile of scales unless you didnt do koldrak. :)
  18. Koldrak was out for at least a year out of 2,9 years this game was released. Not to mention Garnets are easy farm from shadowmoor since a few months there is no reason you wouldnt have a bunch of scales unless you went the lazy road and decided not to bother withit. Also it wa known for at least 2 months that soulshield psyches would come anyway.
  19. Because everyone is playing since koldrak release and knew that this things come... right? (rhetorical question!) Its not like you needed the scales for things like garnets or so. It is definitely too much what you need and too less what you get. thats a fact.
  20. hi ich suche ne deutsche gilde habe vor ungefahr halben oder jahr gespielt habe auch noch eq ^^ bin lvl 55 hoffe du meldes dich weil ingame schreibst du ja nicht irgendiwe xD
  21. @Grimoir True but that's not the point.
  22. Motivierte Raidverstärkung

push
  23. i m sorry but koldrak has been out for how long now? you had all the time to save up scales if you didnt thats on you.
  24. 1 psyche = 30 scales 5 psyches to max ONE shield = 150 scales ONE shield set has 8 shields = 8 x 150 = 1200 scales 2 scales per day (excluding the event) = 600 DAYS IN A ROW of beating Koldrak just to collect enough scales for ONE SHIELD SET which is replaced at least once per year, and by the time 600 days will pass the legendary version of psyches will be in game, which will cost way more of course. On top of that 40x 100g + 40x 15g + 40x 2 transformation stones = around 6k gold for what, 80 boss ap. Another great stuff, just like the unity system. Can't wait for more /s
  25. "A new Achievement granting 1 Skill Enhancement Point has been added" Is that a typo or are we really getting just 1 point? Whats the point of giving us only one point instead of 5 or 10 (for example)?
  26. Die alljährlichen Erntedankfeierlichkeiten kehren am 13. November zu Blade & Soul zurück. Werft jetzt schon einen Blick auf die Anmerkungen zum Patch! Details zum Ereignis gibt es hier: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/de/news/golden-harvest-festival-patch-notes/
  27. La Fête des récoltes annuelle commence le 13 novembre dans Blade & Soul. Les notes de mise à jour sont d'ores et déjà disponibles ! Pour tout savoir sur cet événement : https://www.bladeandsoul.com/fr/news/golden-harvest-festival-patch-notes/
  1. Load more activity