All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Key Trove discount

Hi guys, The last Cash Shop event (with the Moonrise Orb) had a discount at the Hongmoon Store for the bundles, at the last week of the event. I was wondering if every cash shop event have a discount at the end ? And if the Keys Trove will be discounted ? Thanks
  3. Falling Starts bug

Apperantly Falling Start should hit 3 times, but the 4th hit only hit once. It's not breaking the game, but it still sad, Please fix it :)
  4. Today
  5. One more random question: Okay, this is multi-faceted and therefore may count for more than on question... This may be covered somewhere and I missed it, but what happened to all the side quests? Are they just gone? Can they be triggered in some way? I started 2 new characters just to go through the game again to remember the story and how everything works (and to try Gunslinger and Warden). I remember a lot of rich side quests, but now there aren't any. I've also noted that the chests in Dungeons like Goldleaf Foundry and Necrotic Lab no longer glow so you can interact with them. Is there even a point in entering dungeons like Necrotic Laboratory anymore? Are all of the random martial artists in Dragon Scale just there for looks now? Are there no longer faction missions on low level maps? Perhaps things have been streamlined to push us toward end-game?
  6. 3rd Spec Release order?

Why do people believe every single rumor they hear on the internet..? Just because someone posts "3rd spec release order" on reddit does not mean it should be taken as facts :D and considering the guy who posted it got downvoted a lot.. it should probably be seen as false then. Another guy also said that this was just a poster for the awakening patch that KR got back in september.
  7. Tropical Treasure Trove 350 Key Results

I know it's rng, just not sure about the 147/150 being 1* rate
  8. WL sucht TT-Raid

Hallo, Ich bin auf der suche nach einem TT-Stammraid für meinen Warlock: Zendyras http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Zendyras falls wer nen Platz hat kann sich gern hier oder Ingame bei Mir Melden
  9. Defeating Yunsang?

that did the trick, @Hanuku ! The cut scene was not loading. Thanks.
  10. BD cherche clan

Kikoo ! Nous serions ravis de t'accueillirdans le clan La Septième Porte Site web, organisation de tournois, pve, pvp, ect... au programme ! Merci de contacter Æmiliä in game or add discord Loveless#4911 J'espère à bientôt :) http://septieme-porte.rf.gd
  11. Recherche clan pour 2

Kikoo ! Nous serions ravis de vous accueillir dans le clan La Septième Porte Site web, organisation de tournois, pve, pvp, ect... au programme ! Merci de contacter Æmiliä in game or add discord Loveless#4911 J'espère à bientôt :) Visit http://septieme-porte.rf.gd
  12. Recherche clan fr légion écarlate

Kikoo, c'est avec plaisir que nous sommes prêts à t’accueillir dans le clan La Septième Porte (légion écarlate) Site web, organisations de tournois, pvp, pve au programme mp : Æmiliä in game or add Loveless#4911 J'espère à bientôt ;)
  13. Hi Did anyone get any pets? I've opened 10 so far and only got charms
  14. Tropical Treasure Trove 350 Key Results

Well i mean its rng....like i had a 3 star in the first 5 keys i used, then at some point got a 3 star twice in a row....so....
  15. Launcher was ist nur los mit dir?

@Baskerville Werde ich machen, werde aber jetzt mal genauer hinschauen, wann das passiert, heute Morgen, musste ich wieder umstellen, von Amerika zu EU, eben war es normal, ob wohl der Pc aus gewesen ist,
  16. SUM Sucht ET Raid

Moin Bin auf der Suche nach einem ET Stammraid für meinen SUM Fashion Queen http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Fashion Queen falls wer nen Platz hat kann du dich gern hier oder Ingame bei Mir Melden
  17. Tropical Treasure Trove 350 Key Results

He said "Appart from the Guaranteed crits" Edit: Well RiP.. I somehow managed to post at the exact same time as Spades.
  18. Tropical Treasure Trove 350 Key Results

I'm talking apart from the guaranteed ones. So in 150 keys I hit the 40/40 three times and got those guaranteed, but apart from those 3, the other 147 were all 1*
  19. Tropical Treasure Trove 350 Key Results

If you look at the screenshots i posted. There is no crit (outside of the Guaranteed crits) Between Key 197 and key 134, So that's almost 70 keys without crit.. Tho i dono if 150 without crit is possible, you gotta be very very unlucky then.
  20. BnS Exclusive FPS Dips at Exact Intervals

Greetings @bns7426700027, Please feel free to also involve our Support team, who can help you trouble shoot and may have some more insight. You can submit a ticket via the Support tab above.
  21. Tropical Treasure Trove 350 Key Results

not possible. Every max. 40 keys you get a guaranteed 2* / 3* crit
  22. BnS Exclusive FPS Dips at Exact Intervals

i have tried, but none of that works. and literally nothing scanning or checking anything. i have checked using some things like HWiNFO and something else. when the FPS dip occurs seriously nothing indicates it. no drop in disk, cpu or gpu activity. RAM seems to be completely fine too. the in-game cursor is also fine too. lmao... i just got done re-installing twice since my last post. and this most recent re-install i even updated my bio's. which i was hesitant to do, because i can no longer flash an older version if needed. in the end absolutely nothing i can do is fixing this. well, this just sucks... FML
  23. Tropical Treasure Trove 350 Key Results

I know its a lot of rng but is it even possible to open 150 trove keys on a single character and get zero crits apart from the 3 40/40 ones. I'm not even talking about good or 3* crits, I haven't gotten a single shitty 2* even. What bothers me is that this is happening specifically to one character of mine that I'm trying to reroll to. My other character that I opened about 70 keys on got a decent number of crits in those keys but it's really disheartening when the character you want to play more can't get a single crit.
  24. incorect price for braketrough TT earring

Yes, this is correct, but please keep in mind this is still work in progress at the moment.
  25. onyx scale fragments account bound schedule

it will probably be like with silver scales. so when they introduce the next tier material, onyx scales will become acc bound
  26. fermeture

oouiiiii depuis fevrier .. sans succes c'est pourquoi je viens sur le fofo'
  27. 3rd Spec Release order?

Is this realy the release schedual for classes 3rd spec?? Because if Gunner is ahead of other classes like WL its super infuriating.
  1. Load more activity