All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Yun thread

3. Today
  4. The Yun thread

5. The Yun thread

6. Help! I'm drowning in Legendary Gem Hammers...

First off.. No third..hmm, maybe fourth? Thanks for the info on the next patch, but, that seems to be only useful if your other character has the same weapon. Will that hold for sending a weapon to another PLAYER? That would be more useful. Not sure how that helps my characters. Fifth off... Throw them away? hahahhaha..that's the whole point of being tired of having to throw things away. If I could throw them away so that someone else could pick them up and use them, now, that would be cool. Sixus: Pity about the gems, poor gems.... nobody cares. Sad.. Sevenus: What are YOUR ideas for helping keep the gamers happy? Free advice? Ice cream? Thanks for answering anyway, I'll keep your words of wisdom in mind... Hey, where are the clues? How many have you found? Can you salvage them? :)
  7. Select Region on Log in

Damn i got jebaited for a sec thinking i can play it with less than 200ms :/
  8. Select Region on Log in

Bring us SA Server look how BDO grew on brazil !!!
  9. Update System Requirements maybe ?

put object display visibility to 1, shadow to 1 and sfx quality to 1, other can be 4-5, and about hardware gtx1050+ , cpu old 7700k/8700k or 9600k/9700k all OC and you are guchi, ryzen is bad for this game because of single core performance, but need to see tests of 3k ryzen, 1-2k series is bad
  10. Yesterday
  11. MSP Keys for Moonstone Crystals

Oh goodie, as long as there's a balance.
  12. MSP Keys for Moonstone Crystals

After wednesdays patch, soul upgrades will need more elysians than moonstone crystals so that will balance itself out and you will need a lot of both of them.
  13. Can the cost for MSP keys be changed to Elysian Crystals or something? It's really annoying, not only will every single thing now cost the regular materials to upgrade, but accessories already required more Moonstone Crystals than Elysian Crystals our best farm now provides everything at the expense of Moonstone Crystals. They're the scarcest material for those who don't PvP. Majority of people I know aren't interested in PvP and good luck forcing them to do something they don't want to do.
  14. Update System Requirements maybe ?

well u do something wrong cause i run this game with q6600 gt650 4 gb of ram 60 fps on 1280 x1024 low pc settings ofc and is play just fine btw Win7 system
  15. Invisible mode

Thanks!!! :D
  16. Recherche d'un Clan [FR]

Merci de ta réponse je te contacte InGame dès que possible
  17. I have not played since around the time Warlock was released so I am a tad bit rusty, and am Crimson Faction.
  18. Need people (bronze) for Tag matches (3 times only) for quest . Add Moonyelly in game .
  19. Extra Inventar für Baguas evtl für Premium spieler

Ist aber nicht so einfach, es ist ja auch Schmuck und co, den man noch behalten muss, um anderen Schmuck damit aufzuwerten, Man muss ja erst mal was haben, in unterschiedlicher anzahl um es aufwerten zu können, wenn man einmal was hat, behält man es erst mal, weil man ja nicht weis ob ich es mal brauche. gerade wenn neu ist, und den ersten Schmuck, Steine zum aufwerten bekommt, es sei denn es gibt eine Liste, wo alle Materialien aufgeführt sind die ich für Schmuck-Waffe- und Co zum Aufwerten brauche. So eine liste würde schon Hilfreich sein, damit man nicht alles behalten muss, sondern nur das was man wirklich braucht.
  20. Extra Inventar für Baguas evtl für Premium spieler

Ist aber nicht so einfach, es ist ja auch Schmuck und co, den man noch behalten muss, um anderen Schmuck damit aufzuwerten, Man muss ja erst mal was haben, in unterschiedlicher anzahl um es aufwerten zu können, wenn man einmal was hat, behält man es erst mal, weil man ja nicht weis ob ich es mal brauche. gerade wenn neu ist, und den ersten Schmuck, Steine zum aufwerten bekommt, es sei denn es gibt eine Liste, wo alle Materialien aufgeführt sind die ich für Schmuck-Waffe- und Co zum Aufwerten brauche. So eine liste würde schon Hilfreich sein, damit man nicht alles behalten muss, sondern nur das was man wirklich braucht.
  21. Neues Volk

Die Idee ist nicht Schlecht, aber auch da wird es schwer werden, alle gerecht zu werden, es gibt viele, die mögen eben die Kleinen wie Lyn, nur mit den Lyn kann man aber nicht alle Klassen spielen, die großen wie Gong, ist für viele nicht der Renner, Wenn sollte es eine Rasse sein, die es hier so nicht gibt, nur welches aussehen, und welche Eigenschaften sollte die Rasse haben, alles nicht so einfach. Man könnte ja einen Wettbewerb machen, dürfte interessant werden was da bei rum kommt.
  22. oooohhh.....thats not really a shocker xD Ty for the explaining :)
  23. High Ping sucht familiäre Member (Karminlegion)

Hallu @Jannish , wir würden dich gerne in unseren Klan begrüßen deshalb schau doch gerne mal auf unseren Discord Server vorbei wir würden uns freuen. Natürlich kannst du mich auch jeder Zeit Ingame unter Gesugao anflüstern wenn du magst. Grüße Gesugao
  24. They will change the tree back. Under normal policies, they will not do this for you twice, as the service is a considered a one-time thing. But with the temporary policy, they're saying that they'll switch it back again. I'm sorry if I didn't make this sufficiently clear in my original post.
  25. High Ping sucht familiäre Member (Karminlegion)

Guten Tag allerseits. Ich bin neu in BaS und fieberhaft auf der Suche nach einem Klan. Was sich als ziemlich schwierig entpuppt hat bisher. Euer Profil deckt sich mit meinem. Ich würde mich über einen Invite sehr freuen. Greetz Jannish
  26. I dont quite understand what you are saying, you mean they will change the tree back only or actually revert it completely to the state it was on may 1st? Because if they just swap trees and return you the one pristine oil used...i mean thats normal.
  27. It does work, I've tested it out. Support will consider swapping trees an upgrade and switch it for you. I've also asked whether there is a formal definition or support policy, and there isn't, so its pretty much up to interpretations.
  28. And you never learn from it ;>
  1. Load more activity