All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Archer??

Make threads saying how much you want more Gon/Yun classes without crying about Lyns. If you can't actually back what you want then of course you'll never get it. Companies will always support what makes them the most. So prove what you want is worth a profit instead of shouting how something else isnt. Anyway uhhhh yeah, KR in what 2 or 3 weeks? So NA/EU would be 2 months or so after
  3. Archer??

Yeah, I agree it's getting ridiculous. I understand the love for lyn in the East, but Yun, the one elf looking race, not having the one class everyone associates with elves? Anyway.... Same happened with Gon gunner, and here we are still waiting for that...
  4. This isn't really part of the thread and I didn't really understand everything you said, but let me clear something out. I have a simple mode fire FM that I use to farm low tier dailies, so I have my share of experience with it. Not much expertise but enough to at least answer some things. So, do you know you can access all FM frost mode skills while using simple mode? In fact, of the classes I have played, I have been able to manually access nearly all skills the regular way with simple mode on. And while several classes do lower dps with it on, I don't know of any case of it interfering in any other aspects of the gameplay, like defense or utility skills being negated or whatever. Simple mode replaces what's on your RMB with a set of skills, which also usually includes what was initially alone in that button. It doesn't touch anything else on your configuration. The only variant case is with FM and it's difference from other classes is a single key. In the case of FM, since RMB becomes simple mode's skill set, [F] key is modified into a frost switch that remains always available to use until something else occupies the [F] prompt, like a KD recovery or some other special action, then it goes back to being a frost switch. So by pressing F in simple mode, you switch to frost in the same way you do with RMB in normal mode. So a simple mode FM has no excuse to not use any frost skills like bubble and sheath when required. Also, FM's simple mode automatically switches between both modes because it's "rotation" uses the basic fire and ice palm attacks, so you don't even need to press [F] if you release RMB when at frost stance. Now to bring this into this thread and make it more on track with it, the cool thing about simple mode and skills in general is that (regardless of the one or two wrong descriptions) the devs made it or tried to make it so you don't need to seek outside help to know what it all does. While on the topic of the thread, gem crafting doesn't completely explain what it's full result would be. And this is the difference I'm pointing out. As for the part about the game teaching you rotations? I'd still say that no to that, at least in my opinion. Learning some things that the game doesn't intentionally teach you is a big part of gaming as a form of entertainment. To make the player involve himself/herself into the game's details by practicing and using either trial and error or seeking help from others who have already passed that part of the game experience has been an old and important part of what gaming is. So the game should just limit itself to tell you what each part does, explain it well, and let players connect the dots by themselves. So in short, not teaching you a correct rotation should be an intended omission, but not telling you the full result of your crafting effort shouldn't be allowed.
  5. Today
  6. Archer??

https://twitter.com/Craig_chan_/status/1131095231942627328 Is this true? Archer only for Jin and Lyn? Then we have this Jin: 8 classes, 1 exclusive (Assassin), Blade Master, Kung Fu Master, Warlock, Soul Fighter, Gunslinger, Warden, [Archer] Lyn: 7 classes, 2 exclusive (Summoner), (Blade Dancer), Force Master, Warlock, Gunslinger, Warden, [Archer] Gon: 5 classes, 1 exclusive (Destroyer), Kung Fu Master, Force Master, Soul Fighter, Warden Yun: 5 classes, 0 exclusive Force Master, Blade Master, Kung Fu Master, Soul Fighter, Gunslinger So why does the most appropriate class, Yun, not get an archer? Nothing for the elves, but small rats are now allowed to keep a big bow? And a eight class for Jin? Yun also has no exclusive class. For this, Archer would be also good.
  7. Sprechen wir einmal Klartext über...

Es passt hervorragend ins Geschäftsmodell. Paar Beispiele? Große Ankündigung Strahlende Energie wird in Juwelenpulver umgetauscht. Keine 24 Stunden vor dem Patch: "Tut uns leid gibt kein Juwelenpulver, wir geben euch stattdessen Gold" Noch in der Nacht nach dem Patch, als das Angebot des Tages im Shop aktualisiert wurde, oh Wunder, Juwelenpulver im Angebot des Tages. Noch ein Beispiel? Als der Soulfighter raus kam, gab s noch die Hongmoon Waffe. Um diese Aufzuwerten benötigte man eine Waffe aus dem Unreinen Labor, neben dem Finsterblick einem der nervigsten Dungeons überhaupt. Rein zufällig gab es aus den Feldquestkisten plötzlich so gut wie keine Waffenkisten mehr. dafür jedoch in der Versteigerung. Genau so zufällig dropten auch keine Chistulpen in diesem Dungeon während man alle anderen Waffen x-mal sah, wenn denn mal eine Waffe gedropt ist. Und noch rein zufälliger kam genau zu dieser Zeit der Schlüssel aus Silberfrost als Angebot für günstige 799N-Coins in den Shop. Ich habe damals 5 verdammte HM-Level von HM1 auf HM5 in diesem Dungeon gemacht ohne die Waffe zu droppen, so wie viele andere Soulfighter auch. Viele Soulfighter die mit mir angefangen haben, haben das Spiel damals aus genau diesem Grund verlassen oder die Klasse gewechselt. Noch ein Beispiel? Ankündigung der Kostenreduzierung der Licht/Dunkelgeist Waffe. Für diese wurde damals von Stufe 2 auf 3 (oder wars 3 auf 4?) eine Wahrhaft Ruchlose Waffe benötigt. Man musste also eine weitere Hongmoonwaffe bis zu dieser Stufe hochziehen. Viele haben nach der Ankündigung genau dies getan und wie ich einen oder mehrere Schlüssel aus Mondwasser im Shop gekauft. Dumm nur, das NC-Soft rein zufällig vergessen hat, in die Patchnotes zu schreiben, das man nach dem Patch eben keine Wahrhaft Ruchlose Waffe mehr benötigt, sondern diese durch die Waffe von Asura ersetzt wird. Der Support war so "großzügig" die Ruchlose gegen die von Asura einzutauschen Scheisse nur, wenn man die eh schon im Lager hatte. Ein Ersetzten der verwendeten Schlüssel, der Materialien und des Golds für die Aufwertung wurde jedoch verweigert. Und du wunderst dich ernsthaft über diese Aussage von mir? NC-Soft hat die Spieler mehr als einmal nach Strich und Faden verarscht und viele Spieler habe mehr als einmal Gold und Mats verloren. 1. wäre ich vorsichtig mit solchen Unterstellungen. 2. wenn ich wegen einer Wartung, die Verlängert wird, einen Tag Premium verliere und keine Daily machen kann, ist die Forderung meiner Meinung nach durchaus berechtigt. 3. Habe ich mittlerweile alle TT Soulshields 3-4x im Lager, alle in der MSP gefarmt um ein vernünftiges Soulshield Set mit Krit/Genauigkeit zu bekommen Mein komplettes Gear ist gefarmt, 4 Chars full VT, 1 Char Full TT und alle haben gefusete Badges, Aransu3-9 bzw GC6 und das Starbreaker/Divinity Bracelett und das ohne zu cashen. Und ich durfte damals gut ein 3/4 Jahr auf mein BT Ohrring warten, weil mein Element nicht gedropt ist. ERZÄHL DU MIR ALSO NICHT ICH WÜSSTE NICHT WAS FARMEN HEISST oder ich will alles Geschenkt! Ohrring von Rukesh, wird für den TT-Ohrring zum Durchbruch benötigt, dropt in fast jedem verdammten Run Ring von Amara, wird für den TT-Ring zum Durchbruch benötigt, dorpt auch in fast jedem verdammten Run Hier geht es nicht um ein Legy Schmuckstück sondern vorrangig um ein Schmuckstück, das man für einen verdammten Durchbruch benötigt. Niemand sagt etwas dagegen, wenn Legy Schmuck schwer zu bekommen ist.
  8. Marketplace Not Working Properly Again

some how i cant buy stuff from the market place or search for items i can only sell stuff
  9. Pure White Seductress

Yeah, i've so looked for this as well -- but like so many others, they feel a need to lock others out from some of these things, making them "permanently deficient" in the cool outfit department. :-(
  10. Yes...it should. A rotation is the most basic thing you need to know about your class. There is a 'training room'[sic] that lets you learn how to press a button: "Here, notice your rm-killemdead button is on your right mouse button. Now practice pressing your rm button against your training dummy: click on right-mouse, (1), and now click again...(2)! Congratulations, here is your reward... vs. here's an advanced technique... press the buttons you see on the screen (LM-RM-LM-RM-4-LM-RM-LM-RM-shift-c). After the light goes on you have .9 seconds to follow up but only when they light up. You have a .1 second window to press each one, but only after they light up, but pushing down any button will invalidate the the whole sequence." The above never gets used again and is not part of a dungeon rotation -- even "FFXIII, Lightning returns" where you had to do something like execute a block within a 120ms window to execute a perfect block (or 150ms if you had defeated the 2nd hardest boss in the game) and got the 30ms bonus in hard-mode). Of course in FF, those were local timings, so 150ms was a real 150ms, not 150ms adjusted by your variable server RTT (RoundTripTime). Now, do you know something considered most basic to your class -- your rotation? or how each of your skills work in in combination with other classes' skills? nope. How about how when you are simpleton mode but are told your attempt to use some key happens to be same slot / key as party sheath and is killing everyone randomly, so please turn off party sheath -- which you do until next boss, where you are yelled at for not casting party sheath to save everyone, but can't reconfig now, because you are in battle. Later even with sheath on, you can't use it if you are in SIMPLE mode: Of course everyone know know that from their training time with SIMPLE mode that to cast frost sheath you have to switch into frost mode which is not possible in SIMPLE mode which is non-configurably bound to your right-mouse, thus disabling any frost mode skills. Of course with all the practice in the training room you'd know that, right?....er...oh *snap*! forgot -- can't train w/actual combat options in the "training"[sic] room. If more people had trained with it, there would likely have been more call for making a SIMPLE-mode attack just a another attack key rather than a separate mode. Instead, they are caught by the mob pursuing them, killed by the flames from the forest fire on their tail or, in BnS, more likely, kicked from the group for being "afk" while they were looking up whatever it was that they needed. Uh...yeah...no time pressures in this game...
  11. For the sake of making alt. characters more player-friendly, I'd say more items should be account-bound so we can trade them between characters, not just the [Orb of Ascension].
  12. Forums Allowing Custom Profile Avatars

Fair enough. I'm not asking that an overhaul for the Forums be made, as that could over-complicate things. Sounds fine by me. As someone who works with file security and keeping my own stuff in one place, I'm in agreement. Well, the sooner the better I'd say. People use these forums, and having different personalities shown on the forums through different pictures is a nice aesthetic touch. I'm in agreement with this being the only thing implemented. The last statement is the reason I want profile avatars to be different. We're a community, and we all have different thoughts, opinions, and personalities. Making everyone equal is counter-productive for what's trying to be achieved, and it isn't fun. Hopefully, this gets changed soon.
  13. Tower of Memory Quest!!!!

I think it'd would simply be best to have an NPC quest giver stand outside so people don't forget. It's unnecessary to add unlimited entry passes because this is a separate instance dungeon that can be done in groups.
  14. Which is something I wish was changed because the Faction system is really cool in Blade & Soul, but they just aren't rewarding enough to do for players. Having cool raid-strong bosses for factions would be nice. That'd be interesting.
  15. Marketplace Not Working Properly Again

Time to rewind back to when the F5 Marketplace was fixed, I guess.
  16. Gem shop

Something like this would be flexible, but it would also undermine picking your gems carefully from [Hexagonal Gem Chests] and [Heptagonal Gem Chests]. Something like this would also require a revision of how gems are transmuted, which means the transmutation system would have to be adjusted slightly as well.
  17. Suggestion: Toggle Inventory Sounds

I'd say it'd be better to ask if we could disable the notifications that play for new inventory items. Keeping it in the system console alone is enough for me to look at. I don't need items being flashed on the left-hand side of my screen for every new item I get.
  18. I've done this already, and the Support Team helped me out quite faster than I expected. Thanks for the update with this.
  19. Yesterday
  20. Are you on Yura? Feel free to join my public Discord. There's some people who run MSP regularly on there and no requirement either. It's a nice and helpful community. https://discord.gg/dBs5mdv
  21. A video guide on the first boss in Scarlet Conservatory. Also known as "ET".
  22. Tower of Memory forgot quest

ToM is locked to once to per day. If you forgot, then unfortunately, you lose out on the daily reward. You can try sending a ticket.
  23. Nachdem mein Charakter diesen Abend erneut eine sehr nervige Abwandlung hatte, muss ich jetzt doch mal nachfragen das bekannt ist. Beim Durchsuchen des www. habe ich nicht wirklich etwas passendes gefunden. Dieses Problem, das ich jetzt bereits ein paar Mal hatte, ist kurz um, dass mein Charakter nicht mehr anständig vorwärts läuft/sprintet. Er bewegt sich dann nur stockend und zittrig vom Fleck, mitsamt Geräuschen, die anmuten als würden diverse Aktionen völlig durcheinander geschmissen. Zur Seite und rückwärts funktioniert wie gehabt. Beim vorwärts kann ich diese Zitterpartie theopraktisch auch umgehen, wenn ich 1x Leertaste drücke bzw. halt einen Sprung mache, während ich W halte. Das macht es nicht unbedingt weniger nervig. Ich kann weder rekonstruieren was das auslöst, noch wie sich das normalisiert. Ich habe schon viel rumprobiert und logge mich dann zeitweise immer wieder ein und aus. Irgenwann geht es dann wieder (und irgendwann ist manchmal auch erst der nächste Tag). Das Rumprobieren geht so weit, dass ich auch schon eine andere Internetverbindung getestet habe, aber auch das hat nichts gebracht. Da ich das, wie gesagt, jetzt schon mehrfach hatte und einfach nicht dahinter komme, frage ich also mal in die Runde, ob das Problem bekannt ist und es da einen Trick gibt das Ganze (frühzeitig) wieder hinzukriegen? So macht das dann wirklich wenig Spaß weiterzuspielen. Keine Ahnung ob es was zur Sache tut, aber ich spiele BnS mit diesem Setup: Ryzen 5 2600 (stock, mit aktivem Boost) 16(2x8)GB DDR4-3000 Radeon RX 580 (OC) Windows 10 Pro (1803)
  24. Rating ist falsch

Ehm, ich weiß ja nicht wie du rechnest um auf Platz 18 zu kommen, aber du hast mit 37sek Platz 46 in der letzten Woche erreicht was auch dick und fett in deinem Bildschirm steht ! Nur die Konkurrenz schläft nun mal nicht und da werden dich noch 6 Leute von der Zeit her unterboten haben, wodurch du auf Platz 52 gerutscht bist, was für mich eigentlich völlig logisch und ersichtlich ist. Kann deswegen auch den Bug den du beschreibst nicht nachvollziehen, da der einzige Bug darin besteht n Anzeigefehler zu sein.
  25. Icebreaker sucht Verstärkung

Nach wie vor interesse....
  26. Suggestion: Toggle Inventory Sounds

try this
  27. Icebreaker sucht Verstärkung

Icebreaker sucht wieder neue nette hilfsbereite Member.Falls ihr interessiert seid schreibt mir doch einfach eine PN ;) WAR/WL wären bevorzugt. Natürlich kann sich auch gern jede weiter klasse Bewerben:) Freuen uns auf euch/Dich ;) Liebe Grüße: Lieca
  28. I hope this gets to the right people... Anyone else think there should be a setting to turn off that sound you get when getting new items in your inventory? I think the continuous pinging from multiple items can get a bit too much sometimes >.<
  1. Load more activity