All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What's the problem with f9?

Mats surely have lowered drop rate, like Elysians Orbs/crystals, used to get as much as moonstone crystals from running MSP+CC/DST multi, but now, it's nerfed to the ground... probably next they will nerf is sacred orbs(we use alot of it to craft+msp keys), atm they're still farmable, lets see next days...
  3. Maybe... Or not... Everyday i run DST or CC multi with friends, like alot(50+ runs) and we hardly see merchant there too, there has days we don't see a single one.
  4. LF Friends and Fun

Will do! Will be in around...2 hours?
  5. LF Friends and Fun

hit me up ingame
  6. Master Scroll drop rate

Did you get any pet gems? I'm getting not, and how many runs in those 8 hours? I was hyped for this change but did 13 runs and saw 1 psyche, 1 mask and 1 legendary earring, if you got no rare drops in 8 hours then it's hopeless ;l
  7. LF Friends and Fun

Yo, I'm new and could use some friends. I'm a lonely loser out there in the world of BnS.
  8. LF Friends and Fun

Hey everyone! Name is Chris im 34 and I'm looking to get back into the world of Blade and Soul. It has been a solid 4 years or so since I last played. Just went through some major life changes and I'm looking to make some friends and bury myself in a game I once loved. I'm not necessarily looking for a clan, just some friends. if anyone is interested just hit me up in-game, I last left off on my level 47 Lyn BD named NexusBlack. ill be in-game trying to remember how everything works. I might just create a new character to get back into the flow of things I see there are some new classes if anybody has some suggestions on what new class is fun to play id love to hear it. cheers to all the crickets out there, I hope to meet some of you!
  9. This game needs to be shut down

So for those that genuinely enjoy this game should just suddenly start hating this game 'cuz you do? This lacks so much logic. I get that this is an opinion, as everyone is allowed to having one of course, but... Why was this even posted? It's literally just whining; what is this going to achieve? I mean, vent all you want, I guess? But perhaps I'm ignorant, because I'm 100% new to this game and have been playing for like...what...a week(ish)? But hey, I'm enjoying this game so far. It's mostly a stress relief for me, though. And a manner of possibly making friends. This game is beautiful, and I like the combat mechanics, and my character is adorable. What more could I ask for? Every MMO has their faults, my friend.
  10. Yesterday
  11. A la date et heure suivante, nous effectuerons une maintenance de tous les serveurs. Blade & Soul sera indisponible pendant la durée de la maintenance. Nous vous invitons à consulter régulièrement ce fil de discussion pour en savoir plus sur l'évolution de la situation. [Date et heures] Le mercredi 26 février de 13 h à 16 h (heure de Paris) * La durée de la maintenance est sujette à changement. [Serveurs affectés] - Tous [Détails] Maintenance et modifications de routine Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée
  12. Hallo, wir werden am 26.2.2020 ab 13 Uhr Wartungsarbeiten an den Blade & Soul Servern durchführen. Während dieser Zeit werden alle Server nicht erreichbar sein. Im Moment gehen wir davon aus, dass die Arbeiten 3 Stunden in Anspruch nehmen werden. Um sicherzustellen, dass ihr keine Informationen zur Serverwartung verpasst, folgt bitte unseren Twitter-Accounts @BladeAndSoulOps und @bladeandsoul_DE. Tweets von BladeAndSoulOps Tweets von bladeandsoul_DE
  13. Starting on February 26, 4:00 a.m. PST / 13:00 CET, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 3 hours. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting. Below is the list of changes introduced within the update: Routine server maintenance and modifications. For server status updates please follow the @BladeAndSoulOps Twitter account. Tweets by @BladeAndSoulOps
  14. Hongsil's Treasure Draw Guide

so para quem tem vip
  15. Yop :) L'attente a été longue... ,ENFIN la mis a jour majeur que nous attendions depuis si longtemps arrive mercredi 26 février sur les serveur coréen ! , et comme je live tous les événement en rapport a blade and soul , je vous propose de suivre en exclusivité FR , quelque jour de Live de Blade and Soul complète avec le moteur graphique UNREAL ENGINE 4 ! , je serai en live : Mercredi 26 de 20h30 à 11h Jeudi 27 de 20h30 à 11h Samedi de 20h30 à pas de limite ! je vous attente très nombreux pour découvrir le FUTUR de Blade and soul ! a demain ! Le Live :
  16. Low fps issues

I apologize if this has been asked before but I was wondering why it is that my computer has so much trouble running this game (20 fps average regardless of where I am or what i'm doing in-game) when I can run online games with much higher system requirements at a higher frame rate. Does it have something to do with this games servers or perhaps the game engine itself? More than anything else i'm curious. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you!
  17. Well i did....but that was a lot of luck xD i got 2 100MS bundles from the hongsil rank box aswel xD
  18. He also said years ago that he got like 4-100 moonstone bundles in a couple days when they used to drop from Mushins, lul.
  19. LF Outfits

Hello, Looking for Outfits known as My Angel and After School Special or at least one of them. Paying in Gold. Please post here how much you want for Outfits or one of them, because I don't know current prices for it. PS I looking for similar Outfits to ones above as well. Please tell me if there are such a more Outfits.
  20. This game needs to be shut down

The way they run this game, only a matter of time now. UE4 delayed AGAIN, lol. Which means seeing the full game in UE4 in the west.....in 2020? I don't think so.... What did this game start out with like 10 NA servers? Down to one in less than 4 years?
  21. What's the problem with f9?

Easy there is no break now in F10 crap. We just had a trove, then unity boxes,then rng box, then gem boxes, now an outfit box and treasure draw, not to mention they removed and mat farming from ToI and they're selling large bundles of materials in f10 while at the same time making it so there's less and less materials in-game (while at the same time making upgrades more expensive through their "rebalancing of costs"). Also HR has made the whale elitists rich and given them an over abundance of good mats. The material nerfs in-game have made material prices skyrocket (1.5 gold soulstones for example). Class balance has made a lot of people quit 6v6 bgs so not a lot of Moonstones coming in from that now. All this has made in-game gold worthless. Also very few people actually buy gold from f9.
  22. This game needs to be shut down

after all the failures ncsoft had in the past (city of heroes, MxM, wildstar) i am glad i quit this game in 1 week after being released in the west, yes i was a fool to buy the grand master foundation i think it was called the one that it costed 130 euros...but hey i escaped cheaper than other...i was expecting gold spammers and farming bots..but the cheaters in arena that was the last straw and don't reply me "but the bots in arena are a good thing" might be good in the short term but it will ruin the game for most people in the long term. haven't playied the game since then and if others are happy who cares, i did what i had to do and save my brain cells from extinction. i hope in the future NcFail will shutdown them selfs for good, the western Aion fiasco also i will never gonna forget it, these asian mmo's should stay in asia
  23. SSD's 850 vs 970

Just tested it for you, the stopwatch was started once BNS Logo appeared on Desktop and Stopped on PIN Screen Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 - 1 TB 64-Bit 1st Try (01:19.23) m/s 2nd Try (01:16.78) m/s 3rd Try (01:15.15) m/s 4th Try (01:15.06) m/s 5th Try (01:15.04) m/s 32-Bit 1st Try (00:28.13) s 2nd Try (00:26.08) s 3rd Try (00:26.06) s 4th Try (00:26.02) s 5th Try (00:26.34) s Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 - 500GB 64-Bit 1st Try (01:21.06) m/s 2nd Try (01:17.26) m/s 3rd Try (01:18.24) m/s 4th Try (01:18.27) m/s 5th Try (01:18.17) m/s 32-Bit 1st Try (00:31.04) s 2nd Try (00:28.11) s 3rd Try (00:28.06) s 4th Try (00:27.96) s 5th Try (00:28.01) s The only thing I've noticed is when switching from 32-Bit to 64-Bit the first start up takes few second longer, same happens from 64-bit to 32-bit the test was done with many other programs running in the background, maybe testing Blade and Soul on a clean boot would improve on loading speed tiny bit or none, but then I don't think anyone is just dedicated his/hers computer to running Blade and Soul only, I wanted to test on 850 EVO but sadly I do not have enough space to transfer my blade and soul on it. My Setup is: Ryzen 7 3800x RX 5700 XT - Sapphire Nitro+ x470 Gaming Plus Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3600 MHz DDR4 Samsung 850/970 EVO/PRO, HDD WD Blue.
  24. New to Game

I was wondering, other than "buying" Additional Slot Vouchers, does subscribing to the "Premium Membership" allow for more Slots "Free of Charge?"
  25. Cowards devs/staff

These reddit guides always skip the part, where the lucky winner get carried. With carry you can do everything even with story gear and reach engame gear in a month or less.
  26. Really happy with this event!

Nobody : This is event is trash. Fortunaea: I'm happy with this event. ?????????????? Did you just came back from Mars or something ?
  27. I fixed the Developer Q&A

They already had the answers from korea, so they fabricated the questions for them.
  1. Load more activity