All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Rating ist falsch

Ehm, ich weiß ja nicht wie du rechnest um auf Platz 18 zu kommen, aber du hast mit 37sek Platz 46 in der letzten Woche erreicht was auch dick und fett in deinem Bildschirm steht ! Nur die Konkurrenz schläft nun mal nicht und da werden dich noch 6 Leute von der Zeit her unterboten haben, wodurch du auf Platz 52 gerutscht bist, was für mich eigentlich völlig logisch und ersichtlich ist. Kann deswegen auch den Bug den du beschreibst nicht nachvollziehen, da der einzige Bug darin besteht n Anzeigefehler zu sein.
  4. Icebreaker sucht Verstärkung

Nach wie vor interesse....
  5. Suggestion: Toggle Inventory Sounds

try this
  6. Icebreaker sucht Verstärkung

Icebreaker sucht wieder neue nette hilfsbereite Member.Falls ihr interessiert seid schreibt mir doch einfach eine PN ;) WAR/WL wären bevorzugt. Natürlich kann sich auch gern jede weiter klasse Bewerben:) Freuen uns auf euch/Dich ;) Liebe Grüße: Lieca
  7. I hope this gets to the right people... Anyone else think there should be a setting to turn off that sound you get when getting new items in your inventory? I think the continuous pinging from multiple items can get a bit too much sometimes >.<
  8. According to today's maintenance notes, this problem should've been fixed. I don't know if we'll actually get the new boxes during double-loot-time (since it's not Friday yet), but what I do know is that all the boxes I farmed during the last weekend are still the expired ones and didn't get replaced. Is this intended? And is there any chance of getting them replaced with the new ones?
  9. F5 its broken

It's a bug of server,you type or link name item you look for on the f5 search then tick "exact match" and press search,it will show the item.
  10. Send a ticket to support and see if they can revert the situtation for you, because you need to know 2 things about this pouches 1.- Gem you get is not HONGMOON, meaning you won't be able to upgrade it 2.- There is RNG and you can get different stats than AP. So if I were you, I would send a ticket to support and not say anything about defense, just that you didn't see the gem isn't hongmoon and that you spent irl money to gather materials and gold to craft it thinking that you would get the real thing. Maybe if you are lucky they will undo the process and you recover your stuff.
  11. francais

Bonjour Proutas, Vous pouvez changer la langue du client et du jeu dans les paramètres, en haut, à droite.
  12. F5 its broken

Good morning, Several days ago I try to use the store (F5). But this does not work, it always gives the same message when I look for any material. Is this a game bug or does my client have a problem? From already thank you very much IMG: https://imgur.com/BA8qi4R https://imgur.com/lR78weH https://imgur.com/pLhhpzb
  13. I feel I understand OP's point. I know others do but whatever. For OP, the game itself should contain the basic info. I mean, BASIC info. The game shouldn't tell you how to work a rotation or best places to farm, but when one brings up a craft guild menu and only sees something like [Diamond] [%] [Diamond] [%] ...and no other info about it, I believe that this is basic info people shouldn't need to look for outside of the game. Yes, sure, on lack of in-game info, one is forced to look outside. But should that be the norm? Should we let this slip and toss it into the same wagon as the whole "know a dungeon like the back of your hand before setting foot in it for the very first time" thing? I mean, again, OP is not asking how to best deal with the mechs on 'X' dungeon, nor how to better dps on his class. Those are things the game shouldn't tell about as they are supposed to be personal findings. OP just needed to know what the heck the game was displaying without needing to use a search engine or ask someone else for it, because you shouldn't need to fire up a search engine or ask others for every bit of info about this or that. It makes a game tedious and not fun. So, I do feel this kind of info should already be in the game. Sadly it's not, and we get to this thread as a result. tl:dr: There are things one should either find oneself or ask others/search about. But there are other things I and maybe one or two players out there feel the game itself should tell up front. Anyway, this is my opinion. We all know the current "workaround" to this is to search, and many posters have already said it so I don't need to say it myself. But I feel some may be missing the point that this is a request to have info added to the game for the reasons I mentioned. EDIT: Let me add, I also agree that if OP didn't have all the info he needed, he should have stopped before doing the craft and until he had all the info he needed. The wise does not test the depth of the river with both feet, after all. But that's a different part of this thread and not the thing I'm focusing on.
  14. Bug SF soul badge & losing frames

When switching stances the soulfighter class loses 5-6 frames which is quite expensive and absurd. My computer is well maintained, I am using MSI Infinite 8RC 257EU https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/1248377/msi-infinite-8rc-257eu/specificaties/. My internet speed is insanely good with a well maintained 60-80 ms in bns, in other games like league of legends I have around 5-10 ms. I have put my bns on my ssd which also has windows itself installed. The ancestral badge contains 2 badges the courage badge and the glory soul badge. THe problem: When using Anima which is in both eternal and enduring path it should reduce the focus chi by 5 seconds, this effect only works in enduring while it should be in both paths. The anima skill is exactly the same in both paths so it should work that's why this is a bug. The content of increase dragonfury is working as it supposed to do so, which is increasing the duration of dragonfury. This means the glory badge is bugged and still contains bad coding of the old bns system earth/frost where the badges where divided by the path you choose. hopefully you can look in these problems. Greetings, Munasagi
  15. Run the game as 32bit if you aren't already.
  16. LvL 60 voucher

The codes are time limited, you didn't apply it within the time limit so it went poof.
  17. Bonjour,Bonsoir, Je viens de trouver un bug assez gênant qui me bloque dans l'histoire principal... En effet, le problème, c'est tout d'abord que la quête ne m'affiche aucun objectif et me met ??? sur l'écran principal. De plus, quand je fais "Localiser la quête", il m'envoie près du Rocher des Vautours mais quand je vais sur le point, je vois un éclaireur blessé avec qui, je ne peut pas interagir... et donc je suis bloqué. Voici une image du bug... Bonne fin de journée ! Cordialement, Strelezian
  18. ET Raid - Freezes

I confirm this. My ET had the same issue. Close to last phase, game freezes for solid 5 seconds, and we wipe bcs it's right when we had to use party protections.
  19. Glided Square Diamond Pouch ( no information provided)

Hmm, found this link with a quick search. Read a few post. We all get your logic but at the same time information is always out there as I'm sure this has been complained about before.
  20. FM class impossible to macro or simple mode

Or you can reroll ice with the new accessory system. Macro and simple mode friendly; Good at pvp; Better opener; Cooler effects; DPS is now even between both specs.
  21. Weapon appearance, why isn't it free?

Free (or nearly free) weapon skin change is one of the things they shoved into premium membership. Now, it's not such a big thing unless you swap weapons constantly. Yes it kind of prevents f2ps from swapping appearances while leveling up because the cost is too steep for those levels. But later in the game when people have access to more gold and a stable weapon, it stops being an issue. Now, I DO agree we could do without this cost at all (I also agree we don't need weapon breaking and repair as it's also an outdated thing). But not sure how many are in favor of these to prompt a change.
  22. francais

Bonjour avant y avais francaise le jeu:. peut t'on encore le mettre en Français car moi j'ai rien trouver Merci
  23. ICE WARLOCK SIMPLE MODE?

hey man if u got bad fps u shouldnt use ice.Dragoncalls killing 10-15 fps maybe more.I am playing wl too but cant play ice cause of low fps.I saw one person( to use ice with simple mode but his system so good.ı tried simple mode for ice ı guess its a little bit slower.ice rotation 4 t thats it :D ı m not using 3 cause its killing the rotation.using after leech 1 time.basically 2 4 t v 4tmain, 2 and v spam ,3 after leech dragoncall 5p awdragoncal 5p bombardment 5p 3 1 1 2 1 or 3 2 1 2 1 choose what u want :D sorry for my bad english invincible badge ı dont know new warsong badge u should ask someone high gear.
  24. Weapon appearance, why isn't it free?

Costs one bronze with premium , not one gold.
  25. Weapon appearance, why isn't it free?

Team Bloodlust uses it as a gold sink like how many other things like mailing items to alts and market fees. Pets cost around the same to change appearance also. I agree that it should not cost anything to do but at least lower the cost to do it to like 5-10g. (maybe a sliding scale for weapons IE: raven 5g, aransu 10g and GC 15g) They also need something to give premium members so that is why it only costs 1g for them.
  26. Sprechen wir einmal Klartext über...

Da ist er ja wieder der Merlin Der sich über alles beschwert und am besten alles geschenkt haben will :D wie z.b am 1 Mai Premiumersatz :D? sehe Forum :D Mensch das spiel besteht aus farmen,ich finds gut hab riesen lust stunden lang zu farmen :-) hab ja nichts davon wenn ich von heut auf morgen schon max end gear habe :)
  27. Sprechen wir einmal Klartext über...

Ich wünschte ich würde hier bezahlt werden ich bin Montag bis Freitags sehr viel im Forum einfach, weil ich nichts besseres zu tun habe. Ich rede auch nur gegen die Sachen, die kritisiert werden, weil es entweder weinerlichkeiten sind wie "ich habe keine Lust zu farmen flenn flenn". Klar wäre es besser, wenn man die Handschuhe auch für Marken kaufen könnte aber irgendwo soll man auch Farmen müssen finde ich. Nach der Story ist man schon Dawnforge 3 mit 7 Eckigen und First Gen Legendary Items bis VT dauert es nicht lange, vorallem, da man das im F5 kaufen kann und TT ist ja mit MSP schon komplett farmbar mit Ausnahme der Schmuckteile. Dann haben wir mal eine Sache, wo du echt mal farmen musst und "flenn flenn will nicht farmen flenn flenn". Zu den Scales ja die dropen genug aber Aufgrund der Menge, die die Community braucht wünsche ich mir halt 2 Drops pro run statt 1 dies sind aber alles nur Wünsche und keine "Ihr seit schlecht" "Ihr seit doch doof, dass es so ist " etc. wie es bei solchen post wie diesen ist. Hier beziehe ich mich auf "Aber das passt wieder einmal hervorragend in euer Geschäftsmodell" von deinem Text.
  1. Load more activity