All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I'm a little confused...

I have more than that into the game so far and I'm only a level 32, but then again I've been told it was because I screwed up, as a new player, and instead of skipping everything and just rushing through the yellow quests, I actually did all the quests and watched the videos because, since it was a new game, I was curious about the lore and the game world. If new players are going to be punished for actually doing the content and trying to learn about the story, then they really should just remove all that extra stuff as it is apparently a trap for unsuspecting new players like myself. I don't know about that, but when I could access the market place I did find a lot of neat weapon skins and outfits and had the need to use the Currency Exchange to get 1500 gold right away for the first things I wanted, which took a bit of Ncoin. There were more things I was interested in but I guess because I screwed up and cared about the lore and the world and took my time with the quests and videos, I fell well behind where I should have been level wise for the time invested so far. I don't know, I haven't had the game up since and I keep considering giving it another go.. but all these traps and tricks to screw over new players really makes me hesitate to do so... because if it is like this as early in as I am... what will I run into later?
  3. Maybe the current state of the consumer mentality is so far removed from what it used to be that this is just the norm now, but people really are an entitled lot now. Here are the facts, they said it was temporary, but your complaint is that the notice was sudden. It doesn't matter, you still knew it wasn't permanent, yet you mucked about until the option was removed. And now people are whinging to bring it back, that life is unfair, and also surprisingly feel so entitled as to tell a Community Manager how to do their job. Seriously, this is bad comedy. My advice? Nothing to do with this game or the original topic...but you guys really need to reassess your life.
  4. Issue with open world pvp

thats not exactly true when someone else revives you and the player is there ready to kill you again soon as the revive is done
  5. arena spectating bug

Hi guys, Can you give us some feedback about this bug? do you know about it? is it on the todo list? As Narukaba said, the problem has not been fixed yet. I personnaly enjoy watching good players beating the #### out of each others and i think many other players do. Thank you
  6. Nightfall Sanctuary

Most groups are made from Clans, so your best option would be to join a clan. you can also advertise on the forums that you are looking for a group and maybe someone will respond.
  7. Bonsoir Geimen, Je suis certain que le Support vous répondra bientôt, mais quelques suggestions au cas où en attendant: . Avez vous essayé la fonction "Réparer" ? . Avez vous essayé de désactiver votre anti-virus durant le téléchargement ? Certains utilisateurs ont déjà signalé des problèmes de ce type avec Windows Defender. En espérant que votre problème soit bientôt résolu ~
  8. what worked for me was disabling windows defender. it scan zip files and was causing the download to fail.
  9. I dont think we will get them.
  10. Just wondering if other people are experiencing really bad lag spikes and game freezes ONLY in f8 dungeons and if there's a solution. Everything is fine on my home server, dungeons and 12 man raids are normal, but if I do any dungeon in f8, it's unplayable. Boss fight starts but I see people standing around, suddenly everything is happening and boss hp is already down to 75%, I can't perform any actions and everything freezes, players and boss frozen in place sometimes mid-air, then 1-2 seconds of combat that I can only watch, all combat actions unresponsive, more freezes, then dead boss. In game ping shows around 400-500ms during these freezes but I'm sure it's not accurate. I don't think it's my connection. I've tried using my phone as a wireless hotspot just to compare against a different isp and same result with 2 different isp's. It's only happening in f8. I've found older posts complaining about something similar but there was never a solution for it. Everything was running fine before the Aug.20 patch and new ice cubes event. I suspect this isn't a widespread issue because I see nothing about it on the forums.
  11. So Many Broken Promises, It's Time to Go

pet gems and awakend weapon ncsoon, prepare you wallets !
  12. Les Kamikazes (Légion écarlate)

Bonjour, je suis à la recherche d'un clan FR, je suis FM 60 HM 17 1100+ AP, ajoute moi in game Pseudo en jeu : YukiiCat Pseudo de Compte : xXSamSoulXx
  13. Game dying

Yea but if you also get down to it not all of the changes are bad. I mean increased material/cost to make PST while they might not fail but also requires a ton more in order to upgrade. The new system with +20 on a "ancient weapon tier (above ET)" which can fail and basically make you lose thousands and thousands of gold if you fail just once. Most are far from their terms of end game gear it is why they can buy those items in bulk and who is to say we won't have those fishing rewards eventually?
  14. Bonjour tout le monde, Je viens d'installer Blade & Soul sur mon ordinateur mais voilà, un problème s'est rapidement manifesté. Après avoir téléchargé NCSOFT ainsi que le jeu, j'ai cliqué sur " Mise à Jour " (afin de commencer la réelle installation). Mais une fois deux ou trois minutes passées le téléchargement s'arrête et un message s'affiche, le voici : "Fichier introuvable. Cliquez à nouveau sur le bouton de mise à jour. Si le problème persiste, il peut être dû à votre connexion Internet, au contrôle d'accès au réseau ou à un virus. DD_C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS\contents\bns\CookedPC\00006751.upk (2)" Voilà, je ne sais pas quoi faire. J'ai éradiqué le jeu de mon ordinateur à maintes reprises pour le retélécharger : rien n'y fait, le problème persiste. J'ai redémarré mon PC une dizaine de fois : le problème persiste. J'ai vérifié ma connexion et regardé si j'avais un virus : rien d'alarmant. Je viens à vous (étant donné que le support de B&S ne me répond, pour le moment, pas) pour espérer pouvoir régler ce soucis. Merci d'avance aux âmes généreuses qui sauront m'aider.
  15. Bonjour tout le monde, Je viens d'installer Blade & Soul sur mon ordinateur mais voilà, un problème s'est rapidement manifesté. Après avoir téléchargé NCSOFT ainsi que le jeu, j'ai cliqué sur " Mise à Jour " (afin de commencer la réelle installation). Mais une fois deux ou trois minutes passées le téléchargement s'arrête et un message s'affiche, le voici : "Fichier introuvable. Cliquez à nouveau sur le bouton de mise à jour. Si le problème persiste, il peut être dû à votre connexion Internet, au contrôle d'accès au réseau ou à un virus. DD_C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS\contents\bns\CookedPC\00006751.upk (2)" Voilà, je ne sais pas quoi faire. J'ai éradiqué le jeu de mon ordinateur à maintes reprises pour le retélécharger : rien n'y fait, le problème persiste. J'ai redémarré mon PC une dizaine de fois : le problème persiste. J'ai vérifié ma connexion et regardé si j'avais un virus : rien d'alarmant. Je viens à vous (étant donné que le support de B&S ne me répond, pour le moment, pas) pour espérer pouvoir régler ce soucis. Merci d'avance aux âmes généreuses qui sauront m'aider.
  16. Hallo Community, mein TT-Stammraid sucht dich wir raiden jeden Montag um 20 Uhr. Derzeit suche ich 2x Blademaster / Bladedancer und 2 Filler Klassen egal Exp 1-3 wäre gut einfach per Discord adden Nkoo#1331 danke Grüße Enko
  17. Le Clan OBS CD [LEGION ECARLATE] recrute......

Salut, Est-ce que vous recrutez encore ? Vous pouvez me mp en jeu, mon nom est Kamyz. Bien à vous. Kamyz
  18. which one should I choose?

no worries I already told them it must have a Nvidia Processor im just wondering what I should use from these list :)
  19. Support is really bad // ET BADGE

Idk to me it seems you just didnt pay attention and messed up. I wouldnt blame this on support but on yourself. It seems you dont know how the game works. Since ET badge release it was in the patch notes and on stream you need the Aransu badge to breakthrough. Also when you upgrade you can see the name and effect of the badge you are upgrading so if you didnt read, its your own fault for not paying attention. Its funny how players rage at the game for their own mistakes...
  20. Recherche Clan

Bonjour à tous, Je me recherche un clan Franchophone. Vous pouvez me mp en jeu mon nom est Kamyz. Au plaisir de vous parlez bientôt. Kamyz
  21. Share your costume wishlist!

Dont count on the costume with hello kitty on it as it will most likely never release in our version due to licensing issues. we may get some recolor of it tho. The same applies to some other, part of costumes will never be available in EU/NA due to licensing constraints.
  22. Blade & Soul 5.5 Patch Notes

F3 - Collections button (last one). You need to collect them and put them in to wardrobe.
  23. Game dying

Not all level can fail, and they have breakthrougs, what are cash shop stuff. Still most of us are far from that level anyway.
  24. Game dying

well ok their pet, soul, heart amd talisman upgrade is rng based and can fail. Im not sure if you even can drop some levels when it fails, with the new comming ancient wepon level you drop some levels for sure on a failure. But anyway, they have much more ways to farm their stuff...
  25. Game dying

Or not having pet pod + oil in daily... and we can continue this for weeks...
  26. Game dying

or why korea can buy moonstone-, soulstone-, scared- and elysiancrystals for fishing pearls why we only can buy parts of outfits ;)
  1. Load more activity