All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ticket page bugged

Greetings pipibei, That's very inconvenient. Don't worry, you can also contact the Support Team at support@bladeandsoul.com
  3. If the skill name is Nether Pulse, it's not working as intended is among the known issues:
  4. Hi, ich wollte nur fragen wie und wann man die Mondscheinzuflucht freischaltet. Will da mit meinen niederen Characters hin aber der Bereich ist noch unentdeckt. Muss man da ein bestimmtes Level sein oder eine bestimmte Quest machen? :)
  5. Today
  6. Well... I heard that the bill would only effect games minors play like candy crush. So making the game mature rated or 18+ could allow a game to still sell loot boxes. (last I heard bout this topic) imo, they already have a system in for it. Called a Credit card. If the parents are giving the credit card info to their children without making the purchase themself is bad on the parents for not keeping that info private. Since kids can not get a credit card legally as far as I know.
  7. So currently the simple mode is pretty ...well... simple: Wrath [onhit]> Cleave [oncrit]> Mighty Cleave (and its awk variants) However the Cleave and Mighty Cleave is on the same GCD so it feels clunky. An extra Wrath before the Mighty Cleave would be really helpful, like this: Wrath [onhit]> Cleave [oncrit]> Wrath [onhit/onuse]> Mighty Cleave Unfortunately - as far as I understand -, the combo cannot be edited by the client, so it must be a server-side change.
  8. Cleave should hit multiple targets

+1 make this happen :)
  9. True sound interesting to have i don't really dis dislike it per say but it is just annoying when you just calm managing your quest or items Thanks for your opinion on it i do am interested to see what more comes i just hope there be a way to toggle it I did read you can just remove your weapon for it so i be doubt that for now
  10. You can get purple from the 10-feather-cost ascension stone boxes you buy at cold storage merchant. I did.
  11. As I said, it's called rng, but it favors indeed certain results. The uncertainty lies in the fact that it can yield it's best prizes quickly to some people, while others will be left with no prize at all after many tries. In the case of these, the random number generator is still tied to a set chance per number and favors the results with the cheapest or no rewards. The same system is used on loot gamble boxes when they check on what to give you as you open them. Every prize has a chance associated with it, with the better stuff always having the smallest chances. The wheels of fate have a pie texture with some bigger sections than others. The biggest parts of this pie represent the worst prizes or no prize at all, with the smaller pieces of the pie representing the best most desirable prizes. People still refer to it all as rng, even if the chance of one result is lower than the chance of some other thing. So in essence, it's not real, or at least not equal rng.
  12. This is random number; 3, 7, 2, 4, 3, 4, 3, 1, 5, 8, 7, 8, 3, 2, 8, 4, 1, 3, 7, 5, 5, 3, 5, 4, 2, 6, 7, 1, 2, 4 Do you see anywhere, where it looks like: 1, 4, 6, ,3, 3 ,3 ,3, 5, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 6, 4, 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 That a rng that has a problem. Do ya see the bloody problem mate?
  13. If it's working in training but not in actual combat, there may be a bug or error. First. make sure you are not running in simple mode. Second, do a file check on your client. Third, check how much ping you have while in training, then how much you have when in regular combat. These are mostly generic blind shot advice bits, but against the unknown, try the known stuff first.
  14. I'm also having the same issue. This is very frustrating as I then can't complete my training and get the rewards for completing it. I've also tried everything that everyone has suggested.
  15. problem with hongmoon cave area

My problem has been fixed by scanning the file. I think it happens when we are many patches below and the new BNS luncher arrives, the update/downloading system has skip some content. There are around 1.8G content that I missed downloading and it cause the problem.
  16. Tower of Memory Quest!!!!

As dumb as it sounds, it is the only logical reason as to why they would lock the dungeon to once per day. It's locked because otherwise Korean players might farm the crap out of it, idk if they are that nuts to farm something like that but you never know, and they don't have time to change the settings just to suit us. That's the only logical reasoning to it, end of story.
  17. Reminder that video games didnt exist until RNG boxes came out and that it's way better to spend $80 gambling for a set instead of $50 to get it guaranteed.
  18. On my WL, the secondary V skill doesn't pop up when I use Quell. It pops up like normal in the training room, but in PvE it's just not popping up! I looked in my skill list to make sure I didn't disable it by mistake, but it's not disabled at all. I also tried to tweak some skill keys in settings, and even put the skill tab to default settings, but to no avail. Granted, I'm pretty sure it's just ME who's having this problem. As far as I know, other WLs have no problems using their secondary V skill when using Quell. I reckon it has something to do with the skill key settings.. but I still can't figure out what it is despite tweaking it for hours...
  19. Indeed. The p2w argument people make against BnS has never been in the offerings themselves, but their accessibility to free users versus those who pay, and the speed at which a free user can catch up to a paying user per content patch period. People won't mind it much if a free user can catch up in a relatively fair amount of time. But the argument made is that catching up becomes increasely difficult with the quick content patches and the pay for "convenience" events. Note that this is the argument as I see it. Not my own opinion.
  20. Merchant of Wonders - Unreasonable Prices

You can get TT shields from feathers, MSP, or doing the raid...merchant of wonders is supposoed to be a bit pricy considering the rarity of items it sells.
  21. I wouldnt call the current pouch P2W....to me at least...P2W means you get an advantage that no one else can get by normal gameplay and that simply isnt there. Ignoring the farming time, everything in that pouch can be gotten by gameplay (excepot costumes but we dont count those). All it does is make the farming time shorter, by oit does not give any advantage you cannot get in game already. Either way if tehy decide to remove the rng boxes / trove, that will hit the f2p players really really hard....because then the wealthier players will just control the market with the tradable materials. because lets face it, those rng events are what significantly drops the prices on market.
  22. Ticket page bugged

Every time I click the "submit a ticket" or "my ticket" on support page, it redirect to MyAccount page for no reason.
  23. problem with hongmoon cave area

same problem here
  24. Merchant of Wonders - Unreasonable Prices

The prices were actually twice expensive before. Though I agree that it is still startling expensive. Sure, TT SS has become much more easier to access, but SS box is a bunch of RNG. You may spend over 500g for a SS box 5-8 without a single desired stat, which you will have to replace, thus wasting 500g for nothing but a piece of SS that only servers as a placeholder at best. I think they should added gold+GC wings instead. Base prices should be 50g for SS 1-4, and 100g for SS5-8, and require GC wings that is only about one-third of premium dragon express.
  25. NC and all other companies will decide if to make things more fair for free players, or if it's better to change the games they offer in the West, or even simply pack up with their current winnings and go back to Korea, if bills limiting video game gambling are approved, have no loopholes, and are strong enough in the enforcement part. Other than that, corporate heads know plenty of ways to go around laws and other legal hurdles to aim for what they want. Also remember that law and justice are different terms as well. One deals with what is agreed upon in a society by those leading it. The other deals with what's right and fair. Not always do both are served together.
  26. Yesterday
  27. Merchant of Wonders - Unreasonable Prices

Yeah... that's way to expensive for my characters' wallets to handle.
  28. I'm still in favor of being able to manually-select your idle animations. Just saying; it would be perfect for screenshots.
  1. Load more activity