All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. es geht such um diese 4 Abzeichen
  3. Muss das sein?

Das dachte ich auch, aber scheinbar ist es so, das die nach den alten Schmuck haben, hab aber bei keinem nachgesehen, wie seine Performance ist.
  4. Ok, danke erst mal für die Antworten. ich dachte das hat was mit den Baguas oder so zu tun.
  5. Listen your voice please.

3 things needed to clear the more difficult event portion: 1. TT gear (varies and depends on #2 and #3). 2. Good ping (mid double digits or lowers). 3. Class knowledge (optimal skill rotations).
  6. Or allow DPS meter on any training dummy ;)
  7. Old RNG Boxes Better?

I think I prefer these Trove like boxes over the traditional RNG boxes. No benefits of Trove, but for every 10 you get 1 free box. I tried 100 boxes and felt my RNG was much better with these than previous boxes; however, RNG is RNG so maybe I got lucky this time. Gambling is promoted in any game that offers loot boxes. It's an unfortunate thing that has become the norm and won't go away for a good while. You can see my results below:
  8. Bloom Jackpot

Submit a ticket to support. They cannot assist you on forums. 1. https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/ Click on Support Login Submit a Ticket Fill in the fields and and describe your problem and you're good to go
  9. Here are my results from 100 Sparking Starcaller Chests....In the name of science.
  10. New launcher

Hello new launcher! Please stop switching my region at random. Thanks!
  11. Old RNG Boxes Better?

This RNG box is just an out-of-season Trove, with less benefits. At least they don't take away Daily Dash with potential venture tokens when the box is around. Also, the box gives no pity currency where you can exchange for goodies (the coin is only to get another box). It is quite a disappointment to outfit collectors like me, cuz the box introduces no new outfits, and the outfit chests are in the rarest pouches, instead of 2-star like Troves.
  12. Today
  13. Listen your voice please.

I guess the question is are we talking for pve or pvp? For pve you don’t need to be maxed except for maybe when a new raid comes out (and again don’t think you will need max just high tier). But it will largely be based on mechs of the dungeons/raids. Some parts of the game actually require players to cut back on dps if they are to geared (heard some groups have to for TT and ran into a bug as we pushed to far on a Vt min boss yesterday. Also the challenge mode players need to hold back some to get through mech phases for more points). If we are talking pvp, then yes the gap is huge, and one player can carry a team. Players will need to prioritize specific items for survival (pet aura OP). PVP is an area that definitely could use some looking at, but that can also be achieved through game mode designs to help lessen effects of gear if needed. the only thing I spend money on in this game is premium, I have closed a large amount of the gap in a years time, getting gated by rng drops from raid bosses for a while. Areas I am slightly lacking is the typical pet/soul/gems/talisman. About to push to cosmic soul, and the gems actually don’t have the greatest impact in my performance. So with working on quality of life updates, the gap can be closed, but in no gearing mmo have I ever seen a casual player be able to be caught up with the hard core/paying customer. This genre doesn’t support it well, specially with F2P models. But the Reductions and removal of some rng helps.
  14. Dc'ing in VT and SK

I dc at the end of mech, at the same part. Sk its at the end of driving and VT its on twins at grab orbs for healing and keeper. Every time no questions ask. I run dungeons on f8 and do pvp for hrs with no dc's. I dont understand why this is happening or how to fix this small bug. anyone got any ideas? i tried lowering my settings, changing clients to and from 32 and 64, and updating my graphic card. Anything i try it always dc's me, end of driving on SC and grab orbs at twins in VT.
  15. People still upgrade gear to increase their farming efficiency. Sure, you can kill Ma'o with newbie gear without enrage timer, but are you willing to spend one hour per run to get a single alpha token fragment as end reward? Or will you upgrade first so that it becomes 10 minutes/run? The only thing enrage timer severs in this game is to DPS-check players, thus forcing players to gear up. If they want to gear up fast, they have to swipe, or grind a lot on multi alts, exhaust themselves, then give up and swipe. NCSoft is also very uncanny with enrage timers. Many times, in order to force players to gear up, they reduce enrage timers if they find out that players can dps leisurely at low gear. If you pay attention, you will notice that many end-dungeon bosses have much less enrage timer compared to mid-dungeon bosses. Numok is a good example. Of course, it is not matter now since awk.skill patch gives players a lot of DPS. But pre.awk, if you were in a party with low DPS (typical R6 party) and failed to do mech to prevent him healing, Numok was unkillable. Ironically, if he was in his former enrage timer (about 7-10 minutes), he would be killable even failing all mech.
  16. Disparition de mon personnage.

Bonjour Phylis, D'abord, vérifie que ton launcher ne s'est pas mis sur un serveur américain (c'est le choix par défaut). Si tu es sur le bon serveur, alors peut-être que tu auras besoin de l'aide de l'Assistance : https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/
  17. Can't update

Greetings ritsulover21, Please get in touch with our Support team by submitting a ticket via the Support tab above. They can help you trouble shoot.
  18. Take away the current enrage and then there is literally no reason for people to upgrade gear for pve. and if someone is not geared for a certain dungeon then he should not be there in the first place. buttt….lets have it this way they should change the enrage so its no longer a wipe, instead they should change dungeon requirements. remove the hm level and weapon requirement for f8 and introduce gear score based on your equipment upgrade.
  19. Can't update

I wanted to play BnS again and started to download the game and in the launcher game started to update an after some time an error shows up - DR_http://live.patcher.bladeandsoul.com/BnS/121/Patch/Zip\contents\bns\CookedPC00005571.upk.zip(5385) I don't know what to do so can someone please help me????
  20. Hallo Shining Neo, die Beutel haben momentan kein Ablaufsdatum, sind aber nur bis 24. April zum Kauf erhältlich.
  21. *NCSoft duly noted and decided to add all of these suggestions in future. Together with their normal enrage timer, of course*
  22. Listen your voice please.

But you will never be able to catch up to people that have max soul pet aura and maxed gems, because the game is scuffed now. There is no balance and gear gap as I said is too big between f2p casual and p2w. we should have never gotten another raid, 12man BT was enough for this game, after that VT Gear and the badge started the gear gating. Having more damage to clear content is okay, but they did not think about how the badges would affect PvP.
  23. At first i write the whole error message so you can check if you have the same issue or not : "Failed to download the file.Check your network(ISP authentication, NAC, firewall, antivirus and other settings) and try again. ........ \Minimap_Baekchung.upk.zip(5664)" I tried all suggestions in forum and support page but they didnt work for me .So i gave up downloading new launcher ; and used old one till yesterday. From yesterday i must download the new one ; old launcher wasnt working. First i tried the solutions here on support page again ; (https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207539943-Errors-E01005-E02018-E02015-E02016-E02019-5385-5664) Then i tried to use a vpn ( vpnbook germany server PTTP) and now i can download the game. Especially for users connecting the game from Turkey and other countries which has bad quality DSL ; i suggest thist method.
  24. Beware of CS scams

Real question is why do people think that just because you use a orb for the 2nd boss, that you should get the loot for the first boss as well which doesn't require a orb. I mean lately, I've only been doing the first boss and basically telling people before hand, if you want the 2nd boss then they can orb it but first boss loot is fair game for anyone regardless of what drops.
  25. Muss das sein?

also wenn ich mich recht entsinne, hatten wir um die 1000-1100 AP als HH rauskam, wir sind damit sogar Hardmode gelaufen. Selbst HM12er, die die Stroy durch haben, sollten in dem Bereich liegen und den Dungeon, vor allem nachdem der in Grund und Boden generfed wurde, schaffen.
  26. Das die "kleinen" vernachlässigt werden, kann ich so nicht behaupten. Ich habe im Nov / Dez. 2018 noch einen Sin Twink angefangen und habe mit dem auch gleich dank Events ein makellose Seele und Pet zusammen bekommen. Nachdem ich dann nach fast 4 Monaten Pause zurück ins Spiel kam und die Storyquest auf Level 60 gemacht habe, war ich erst einmal geschockt was man dort alles bekommt, unter anderem eine Raumzeitliche / Firmament Stufe 3, die ich mir mit meinem Twink noch von Licht- / Dunkelgeist 4 Monate vorher hochziehen musste. Es war noch nie so einfach an BT / VT items zu kommen. Selbst ein 5er TT Baguaset kann man sich in der MSP farmen ohne je in TT gewesen zu sein. Man muss lediglich regelmäßig Wutstufe 6 legen. Der Eindruck ist durchaus berechtigt wenn man bedenkt, wie lange es schon den Ruf nach einem Accountübergreifendem Lager oder der Möglichkeit mehr als 3 Items zu verschicken gibt. Oder wie lange schon nach einem ordentlichen Matchmaking im PVP verlangt wird, oder vernünftigen Möglichkeiten ausserhalb von PVP an Mondsteine zu kommen usw. Was das Event angeht, gebe ich dir jedoch vollkommen Recht. Das Event ist eine bodenlose Frechheit und ein dreister Schlag ins Gesicht der mehrheit der Spieler. Diese Aussage kingt da schon wie Hohn, da man einfach nur den Enragetimer erhöhen müsste um das Event der allgemeinheit zugänglich zu machen. Der Umfang wäre hier minimal, da man gerade mal eine Variable anpassen müsste. (sorry @Baskerville ich weiss du kannst auch nur schreiben was dir vorgegeben wird, also bitte nicht persönlich nehmen)
  27. Bonjour, Nous avons réussi à identifier le problème et allons modifier l’article dans les prochaines minutes. En attendant, voici la description des sachets : Bleu = Normal = C01 à C26 Violet = Rare = B01 à B23 Orange = Légendaire = A01 à A11 Si vous voyez des descriptions différentes à celles-là, nous vous conseillons de vérifier que vos fichiers de jeu ont bien été mis à jour.
  1. Load more activity